ghostface and his victim

tw - mention of rape, blood, fight.

"I saw you talking to my girl," Porco's accusatory tone made Jean turn around to face him, met with an angry expression.

"Who?" Jean played it coy, curious if Porco had the guts to drop your name. "Y/n."

He scoffed, taking a sip of his beer, pretending indifference. Porco decided to sit next to him, picking up on the intense gaze Jean had cast in your direction.

"Stop looking at her like that. She's not interested in you. She never will be," Porco warned, his words laced with a possessive tone.

"Why are you here, Porco?" Jean's irritation grew with each remark. "Because the bitch needs to be put back in her place. Show her a good time," Porco handed him a little plastic bag filled with three small pills before darting off, leaving Jean with a mix of frustration and confusion.

Self-loathing gnawed at Jean as he contemplated the little plastic bag in his hands. What was wrong with him? Was he really so desperate for your attention?

Common sense screamed at him to throw the bag far away or at least discuss Porco's questionable intentions with you. Yet, the lure of temptation proved too strong. Swiftly, he stashed the bag in his back pocket, ensuring their conversation remained unheard in the cacophony of the party.

I need a drink

Jean rose from his seat, a determined look on his face as he made his way to the kitchen. The initial plan was a glass of pure vodka, but the allure of the entire bottle proved too tempting to resist.
With the bottle in hand, he sought refuge on an empty balcony upstairs. The night air offered a momentary escape from the pulsating chaos of the party. As he took a deep breath, he contemplated the person he was becoming, wrestling with the conflicting emotions and choices that seemed to define the night.

"Oh hey man, what's up?" Eren greeted while Jean was completely oblivious to the fact he was already sitting there, enjoying a blunt. "Hi," Jean responded, noticing the cloud of smoke lingering around Eren. He maintained a nonchalant demeanor, masking the curiosity building inside.

"Damn, the whole bottle too?" Eren teased as Jean joined him, taking a sip from his drink. Trying to keep the mood light, he casually asked, "What's up?"
As the alcohol continued to work its magic, Jean's laughter took on a peculiar tone – a mix of joy and pain. Tears welled up, and between laughs, he shared, "Y/n rejected me."
Eren's initial concern shifted to something darker when Jean dropped another bomb. "Yeah, and Porco asked me to rape her."
The playful smirk on Eren's face vanished instantly. "And I thought about doing it too. I'm messed up. What is happening to me?" Shock turned into disbelief as Jean spilled the disturbing details about Porco's pills and horrifying suggestion.

His initial reaction oscillated between the desire to beat Porco and Jean right then and there. After a moment of contemplation, Eren opted for a different approach. Without uttering a word, he got up, leaving Jean behind to grapple with the gravity of his words and actions.
Eren needed a moment to process the situation, torn between anger, disbelief, and the overwhelming urge to protect you from such a disturbing plan.

Eren unconsciously scanned the crowded place, desperately searching for that stupid pink wig as if his life depended on it. Panic started to set in when minutes passed, and he couldn't spot you in the chaotic sea of people.
"Oh my fucking god, why are you so stressed out?" Your voice, annoyingly sweet, cut through the tension, and Eren felt an overwhelming wave of relief.
"I called you an Uber. You're leaving right now." He didn't give you any time to react, immediately dragging you toward the already parked car.