AU EXPLATION

Izuku and bakugou are childhood friends and promised never to leave each other's side. Izuku had been announced quirkless but Bakugou didn't care he stayed by his side. He never bullied him he protected him getting bullied in the process. In their first year of middle school they started dating and the bulling got worse. The whole school was Homophobic and called them faggots,disgusting,gay,sinners, etc.

All mights truth about his quirk got exposed to the world becuase he was getting weaker not having a successor. All might and Izukus dad are close friends. Izukus father got All might to america and convinced him to make his son Izuku his successor. Izuku accepted and moved to america making his relationship with Bakugou long distance but they don't care as long as they have each other. Izuku trains hard to get all mights quirk with calling Bakugou to check in and just see him. Bakugou trained harder so he could be sure to get into UA.

Bakugou gets in UA while Izuku is in MK the best hero school in US. (made the name up) They both got in the highest classes in both schools Class 1A. They couldn't call as much because of school but they still made time. it was hard because of the time difference. Izuku would say up all night because it was day for Bakugou and be on the phone with him.

Thats all you really need to know ENJOY