✪𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?✪

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

As the evening sun slowly descends behind the horizon, Max hurries back home, eager to unwind from a long day. He fumbles in his pocket for the spare house key, feeling its familiar weight against his fingers. With a swift turn, the red door unlocks, and Max steps inside the cozy abode.

"Oh blue couch, how much I've missed you" he sighed dramatically as he dragged his feet over to the couch. Stretching his arms out wide he sucked in a breath and released it shortly after.

Setting his arms back to his sides he let his backpack fall from his shoulders and onto the purple rug. All the brunette boy wanted to do after a long day of school was relax on the couch and watch some TV. As soon as he realized he was home alone he sighed in contentment with his hands on his hips.

"Thank god, I can finally get the TV all to myself." he huffed in relief. Running to the kitchen he excitedly poured himself a large bowl of popcorn. Using his telekinesis, he opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. He grabbed his popcorn and water and rushed back into the living room. He set the snack and water on the coffee table in front of him and got comfy on the couch.

Everything was set up perfectly and he had found the perfect show to watch. But as he was about to hit play it seemed like the universe was against him as the rest of the Thundermans came parading in through the front door, all talking about different things at the same time. Phoebe, using her telekinesis, grabbed his bowl of popcorn and rushed up to her room all the while talking loudly on the phone with her best friend Cherry. Billy and Nora being Billy and Nora immediately began playing laser tag.

"Wait Nora, before you zap me, can I at least get a head start?" the youngest boy pleaded with panic and pure fear lacing his voice. Nora tapped her chin and stood in a mock thinking pose.

"Hmmm, let me think, no" As she began chasing him and zapping him, Hank and Barb walked in with Hank shutting the door behind him. The couple immediately shouted to the youngest kids to be careful and not break anything. Of course, as soon as they said that, the sound of something shattering was heard in the kitchen. Hank and Barb just glanced at each other before sighing in exhaustion and moving toward the couch.

Grabbing the remote Hank scrolled through a couple of channels before seeing a show he and Barb began watching together and gasped loudly and quite dramatically.

"Hey, Barb look, The Kardashians are on" he exclaimed leaning over towards Barb to shake her shoulders, unknowingly, crushing Max in the process. The mom squealed in excitement and urged him to push play, ignoring the sounds of their eldest son struggling to wiggle out from under the couple. As he slipped out from under them, he sucked in a deep breath and straightened his clothes.

"Hey," the teen boy stressed, still slightly out of breath. "I was sitting th-" he was cut off by both parents simultaneously shushing him. He scoffed in annoyance and stomped over to the stairs. The aggravated teen slammed his foot on the button to his lair. The cushion to a bench lifted up and the boy slid down the slide.

"I can't believe these people sometimes," He groaned, landing on his bed. "I swear, sometimes I feel like I was adopted" he rolled his eyes and sighed in annoyance.

"I'm with you on that one pal" Dr. Colosso agreed. The brunette boy nodded in understanding and glanced over to a cage on his desk where the white and black rabbit usually resided. Upon further inspection, Max rubbing his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, he realized his evil companion was nowhere to be found.

"Dr. Colosso?" the boy called out. "Yes?" was the villainous bunny's reply. The brunette boy held a confused look on his pretty face, as he looked under tables and papers while muttering 'Where are you, little guy?'

"Looking for something?" an unfamiliar voice called out. The boy jumped straight up at the sound and wiped his hands on his black skinny jeans, but soon relaxed after assuming it was Phoebe.

"All right Phoebe give me back Dr. Coloss-" The boy's sentence was cut short as he turned around to face the person he thought was his twin sister.

In his desk chair sat a girl, blonde layered hair flowing over her shoulders, as she sat dressed head to toe in black.

He released a shaky breath as he took her in. A ripped and torn black denim jacket laid upon her shoulders, layered over a black and red longsleeved My Chemical Romance shirt. Black corduroy shorts hugged her thighs, with black ripped-up stockings underneath. She'd paired the whole outfit with matte black combat boots. And to top it all off was her makeup. Black smudged eyeliner, red lipstick lined with black, and a heavy wing at the outer corners of her eyes. A smirk was permanently planted on her lips as the teens, very obviously, checked each other out. But the thing that stood out to him the most was the black and white bunny he was just looking for sitting comfortably across her lap.

"You are not Phoebe" he accused. Confusion, fear, and awe laced his tone.

✪✪✪

✪✪

✪✪✪

✪✪✪