✪𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢✪

✪✪✪

                                     ✪✪✪

"Oh, this dress? Thank you, Dylan, I got it last weekend. And thanks for the compliment, but, I'm not that pretty." Phoebe spoke excitedly. She'd been practicing how to talk to Dylan. The only problem was, she was talking to a mirror. And it was safe to say that she wouldn't get too far in a conversation with the real Dylan.

"Ugh, why are you so...Phoebe in the morning?" Jean complained while coming around the corner. She leaned against the wall next to, Banana, or whatever her name was. "And I'm pretty sure everyone within a ten-mile radius just heard you"

"Hi Jean," Phoebe said exasperatedly. Cherry rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Phoebe.

"Okay, now that Locker Dylan's into you, try talking to the actual Dylan" The blonde girl quipped, noting towards the infamous Dylan that stood by the school entrance. Now, Jean would be lying if she said he wasn't cute, his curly brown hair, warm brown eyes, and dimples would make any girl swoon. But, Jean doesn't swoon, she's more of a, stalks their social media, learns every little detail about them, and 'accidentally' bumps into them somewhere.

Phoebe sighed dejectedly "I can't, he's too cute. Besides, I got a good thing going with locker Dylan now" The brunette claimed, trying and failing to make up an excuse for avoiding her crush.

Jean smirked before strutting closer towards the two and slamming Phoebe's locker shut.
"Can't take locker Dylan on any dates" she chuckled and started walking backward, facing Phoebe and Apple, "Later dorks" she called out. The brunette just rolled her eyes before her ditzy best friend spoke up.

"What does Max see in her?" She questioned, she didn't have anything against the grungy teen. If anything she sort of liked her.

"I mean, she's not horrible to look at" Phoebe replied while shrugging.

You can hate Jean all you want, but you can't deny her beauty.

                                    ✪✪✪

"C'mon guys, let's go do something wrong!" Max cheered whilst leading Billy and Nora to his lair. Billy raised his arms in the air and yelled excitedly, "Wrong!" Jean's ears perked up as she strutted through the front door.

"I'm in, my mom made me mow my neighbor's lawn because it was a 'nice thing to do'" The blonde whined, storming over to Max.

"But, that is a nice thing to do?" Phoebe replied, confused by the blonde's quotation marks around 'nice thing to do'. Even more confused she spoke up again, "And isn't your neighbor that elderly couple that just moved into the neighborhood?"