✪𝙌𝚊𝚡'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜✪

✪✪✪

                                      ✪✪✪

Jean stood with Cherry and Kelsey in the hallway at school talking about some club they were going to. The blonde couldn't care less. Jean didn't know when or how she ended up with the two girls, considering they were Phoebe's friends.

Ever since that talk she had with the brunette, it felt like Jean couldn't get away from her. She wasn't complaining. Phoebe was really sweet. And she smelled nice, but, this just wasn't Jean's crowd.

With perfect timing, Phoebe skipped down the main staircase excitedly, calling out to the odd trio.

"Cherry, Kelsey!" She paused right next to Cherry as she gave Jean a double take. "Jean?" She was confused by the blonde's presence, assuming she was off terrorizing some kids or, making out with Max somewhere. Although she didn't expect her to be there, she wasn't opposed to it.

"I don't know why or how I got here so don't ask" Jean dismissed. This is her third time saying those exact words.

Phoebe just shrugged and smiled, still including Jean in the conversation. "Anyway, I asked my parents if I could go to the new dance club with you guys. And at first they weren't sure, but then they said yeah!" The brunette rushed out. She had spoken so fast that Jean could barely comprehend what she said but, was soon caught off by all of the girls squealing.

All the girls soon turned to Jean at her dead eyes and stoic stance, noticing her lack of excitement. Jean caught their stares and crossed her arms. "I don't squeal"

Kelsey rolled her eyes and chuckled along with the other two and resumed their squealing. Soon, Principal Bradford heard and turned toward the girls and shut them down.

"Hey, no squealing in the halls," he said coldly before taking a bite of his food and walking away. But Phoebe, being the people pleaser she is, had to apologize.

"Sorry Principle Bradford. We're just really excited because our parents are letting us go to that new club this weekend" Cherry nodded along happily before adding on.

"Yeah! It's called 'Club Ooh Ooh!'" The girls started cheering along, all except Jean of course. The principal laughed and shut them down again in a mock-happy tone.

"Oops, I must be wearing my  talk-to-me face!" He waved a hand in front of his face and quickly changed his expression to a cold one. Jean snickered and not-so-discreetly high-fived him. "Don't talk to me" he uttered in a dull tone before walking away without another word.