✪𝙿𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚋𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞✪

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

Jean sat in the kitchen of the Thunderman household, chatting with Barb about brownies, until Phoebe strolled in through the back door.

"Mom, guess-" her sentence was cut off at the sight of the blonde. Confused but not surprised, Phoebe tilted her head. "Uh, hello Jean"

"Hey peaches" the blonde greeted, her signature smirk plastered over her lips. She loved catching Phoebe off-guard. It was funny.

"Anyway, there is the cutest new boy at school." the teen said excitedly, a longing look in her eye.

"Ooh, yay, tell me everything" the blonde and the mother spoke in unison. Of course, the blonde's tone was cold and dry, and the mother's happy and warm.

Phoebe rolled her eyes at the different reactions but kept telling her story anyway. "He's a rocker, he writes the most beautiful lyrics, and his name is Oyster"

The blonde and the mother were nodding along up until the last part, a snort falling from Jean's nose as her smirk grew. She had seen Max hanging out with a new guy at school and silently wondered if he was the infamous Oyster.

"What kinda nut job names their kid Oyster?"
Jean questioned at the same time Barb muttered, "Okay, you lost me"

Phoebe, ever so persistent, rifles through her bag, another quirk about the food-named boy on the tip of her tongue.

"Here, listen to these lyrics he wrote for English class," the brunette defended, as she rifled through her bag for the papers.

"Brace yourself, Barb" Jean huffed, patting the woman on her shoulder. Barb merely snickered and ruffled her hair.

"It's called, Goodbye Mikaila" The teen cleared her throat before she began to read, "I shed tears on your neck as we say goodbye, I don't know how I'll go on without you, but I'll try" The lovestruck teen rested a hand over her chest where her heart resided as if the words had such deep meaning to her.

"That sounds like a trashy nursery rhyme from the 1700s, and who's Mikaila?" Jean scoffed, eyebrows pinched, eyes squinted, visibly confused.

Barb, still confused about what the teen said earlier, voiced her confusion for a second time, "I'm sorry, his name is Oyster?"

Phoebe's smile didn't drop as she blinked and replied, "It's cute, get over it."

"Is it tho?" Jean muttered, on the verge of laughter at the older twin's optimism. "What is your obsession with people that have an IQ of 7 and are named after food?" the blonde wondered.