✪𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎✪

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

After almost an hour of staring, and silently sizing the other up, the two teens were both mildly scared for what might happen in the next few minutes.

"Hello, Max Thunderman". The blonde had spoken up, a large smirk taking over her once blank expression. She'd decided, in her head, that her resting bitch face wouldn't be the best first impression. Especially considering she had snuck into his room.

"H-how do you know my name?," he questioned, taking a step back. "A-and how'd you get in my room?". The shock had worn off by now, panic replacing it.

"I know your name because I've been watching you, Max," the black clad girl revealed. "As for getting in, that's none of your concern" she brushed off. "The fuck do you mean none of my concern?" the boy questioned. "You're in my house, are you not?" At this point, the shock and panic had disappeared. Anger and frustration controlling his body language and tone.

"You sure do ask alot of questions, you can relax Max." although her words were assuring, her voice sounded montone and robotic. " I'm not going to hurt you or your family. Unless I need to." she'd muttered that last part, hoping he hadn't heard. But the room wasn't that big so of course he did.

Scoffing, the boy rolled his eyes and crossed his muscular arms over his chest. "Yeah cause trusting someone who broke into my room was on my to-do list today" he sassily replied. Taking a deep breath he decided to take a risk and trust her anyway. He sat back on his bed making sure he maintained eye contact with the blonde just in case she made any sudden movements. Besides, his dad was ThunderMan. He knew that if anything happened his dear old dad would take care of it.

"Alright I need to know everything you know-" his sentence was cut short by the blonde girl. Already knowing where this was going the girl spoke up. "Your name is Maximus Thunderman, you're 15 years old, you have a hot twin sister named Phoebe whom you obviously share a birthday with. Your birthday is March 22, 1999, you started a band with some idiots from school, you-". The boy was shocked to say the least, but that's not what he was talking about and he figured the girl knew that.

"I don't know whether to be scared or flattered. Anyway, that's not what I was asking about. I was wondering if you knew anything about me or my family-" as if it was a game of some sort, the girl had cut him off this time. "Being superheroes? Yeah I already knew all that, found out a couple months ago when I saw you use your freeze breath to make some kids slip in gym class." The boy chuckled at the memory, however that wasn't the important part of the story.

"Dammit, I should've been paying more attention." he muttered to himself, annoyed at his own recklessness. But the blonde girl had heard him scolding himself. "Don't beat yourself up kid, you wouldn't have seen me anyway. I was almost invisible in my sophomore year.". The blonde had smirked at her own joke, though the boy didn't laugh and thought she was just lonely and quiet. She knew he would get it once she showed him what she meant by that.