✪𝙼𝚊𝚡'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚝.2✪

✪✪✪

✪✪✪

It was the very next day that Jean strolled through the front doors of the school. Covered head to toe in black, as usual. She wore a black leather jacket, black denims shorts with fishnets underneath, a black Metallica shirt and her usual dark eyeliner and shadow. And to top it all off, her signature black combat boots.

"Hey you" she greeted her boyfriend. Strutting over and planting a kiss on his cheek. The boy smirked and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"All right, come on guys" Max ushers the nerds out of their hiding place. Each nerd holding a pie with whipped cream in their hands. "Okay, Tim, when Bradford comes around the corner-" but the villain was cut off by Lionel.

"Hold on, you didn't say we were pranking the principal" We muttered worriedly.  But Jean insisted. "Hey, the only way to stop being a loser is to take on the top dog" the girl said plainly. Then Max stepped up, using reverse psychology, "Or if you want to quit, that's fine too. Just gotta pay the quitting fee" Lionel grew panicked and voiced his thoughts.

"No, no, I'm not quitting. I can't afford to quit." Max smirked triumphantly and pointed towards the boy in approval. "Now, that's the right attitude"

"Tom, got your pie, let him have it" Max whispered menacingly. Ignoring the little voice in his head that was telling him this was going to bite him in the butt. It actually sounded a lot like Phoebe.

"Let him have it, got it." Tim spoke confidently, but his fidgeting and wavering voice gave him away.

Jean sighed, slightly feeling bad for the nerds. All they wanted was to be like Max. Instead their getting scammed, and mild bankruptcy. She kissed Max on the cheek and told him she was off to class. He blushed and nodded, telling her to text him when she gets home. Pet of him was doing it to make their "relationship" seem real, and the other part of him genuinely cared.

Jean smiled and adjusted her back pack strap while walking down the steps and around the corner. If this plan blows up in his face, she didn't want any part in it.

                                     ✪✪✪

The next day at school, Jean noticed something....different. Specifically the fact that the "nerds" had completely changed their style and mannerisms. Even their hair. She them and Max on the main staircase and grimaced.

Cautiously, she strutted over to the group.

"Hey....Max?" She said warily, put off by the nerds copying her "boyfriend". Part of her was really confused and concerned to make the "relationship" seem realistic. And the other part wanted to run in the opposite direction as fast as she possibly could.