XXXi| The Red Bull shirt

Italics: Finnish

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🧊🇫🇮 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : heart over mind

"Should've known better 'cause you're dangerous, a painful love

Too nice, too hard to fight. Heart over mind, oh"

Truth be told, Anneli hadn't always been as cold as she seemed; in fact, she wasn't even that cold at all, she was just very chill about everything

Truth be told, Anneli hadn't always been as cold as she seemed; in fact, she wasn't even that cold at all, she was just very chill about everything. Her father always used to emphasise that there was no point in getting upset over things you couldn't control and if you could control them, focus on fixing it before you got angry.

She wasn't emotionless like the media made out, she was just relaxed. So relaxed that she could pull a full Kimi and take a nice nap before a race. Perhaps even relaxed enough that if she crashed, she'd likely just huff, get out of the car and shrug. Drive to Survive would hate it...or love the story they could make off her 'lack of emotion' but she didn't care.

To her, this was not some reality show. 

Quite frankly, Anneli was surprised that no one had found out about her and Max because she was expecting someone to by now. She'd prefer if people didn't know at all, aside from the Max her parents, friends, Max's family and Christian Horner knew. But random people had no authority to know.

The funny thing about Anneli's family was that they were just surprised more than anything despite being nervous about Max. Part of Anneli thought her dad would be mad at Max for getting with her.

Kimi didn't blame Max for falling in love with his daughter.

He blamed Red Bull.

While Anneli's family had gone home while she flew to Belgium for the last race before summer break, even though it was only her second in Formula 1, so she was alone...in that regard. She wasn't alone for she was currently in a hotel bed with Max Verstappen.

She slept peacefully curled up at Max's side. The Dutchman was already awake but he kept his arm around her shoulders with Anneli's head leaning against it, he didn't want to disturb her. He knew they'd need to be at the track soon but Anneli didn't take long to get ready.

Her phone had kept pinging while he lay there on his own phone; she'd left it on the side table next to Max. He didn't like to pry but he felt like it might have been a good thing to check if anyone was after her for anything serious before he woke up her. 

They were all from an Instagram group chat, notifications piling up.

(👀) Felipe's fan girls
Brazil-man: Anneli, you meeting me to walk to track?