Update

So, this isn't a chapter but an update. I'm currently in the Philippines, visiting my girlfriend. I'll be honest, the cuisine is really different and I got food poisoning once (that's my fault tho. My GF warned me to not eat street food but being the gluttonous dumbass I am, I had some). Other than that, the best thing about this country is the people and the landscape. The people are extremely friendly and really hospitable whereas the landscape on the mountains is breath taking.

It's a little bit expensive for my taste (more expensive than Turkey, surprisingly) but not staying at a hotel balanced things out. The cheap stuff is, well, cheap and low quality but mid-price and expensive things are really good. 

On top of that, alcohol is really cheap too. If you want to party, I'd recommend this place but only if you have someone you know here. Yes the people are hospitable but since you're going to be a tourist, you'd be easy prey to scammers or other shady people.

I'll be back on this Tuesday. Thank you everyone for being patient and the others who messaged me about the new chapter.

The next chapter will mark the end of the Cimia Saga and I will get into the fantasy elements more. 

Stay tuned!