Blister

Name: BlisterGender: MaleSpecies: Nightwing/Mudwing hybridStatus: GoodBio: Blister grew up by the woods with his mother and father

Name: Blister
Gender: Male
Species: Nightwing/Mudwing hybrid
Status: Good
Bio: Blister grew up by the woods with his mother and father. He didn't have any siblings as they were all stolen or crushed while they were still unhatched eggs. While growing up, Blister often stayed inside his underground cave with his mother. His father had always been fighting in the huge war that was going on for years. Blister never knew what the war was about until he fought in it himself. One day his father didn't return to their cave. This was normal. But he was absent for weeks and weeks. His mother went out to search and came back bearing the terrible news; his father had been killed. In a rage, Blister began training right away. His mother didn't want him to die too, but Blister saw it this way: The war wasn't going to stop unless someone won it. If he wasn't helping his side, he was useless baggage. And if he died, he died on the battlefield, helping their cause like his father did. When Blister finally got onto the war field, he discovered what it was about and why they were fighting. Dragons VS humans. The humans were trying to take over the dragons' territory so they could build their industrial factories and forts and whatnot. Blister fought his hardest and eventually found a way to use the weapons that the humans used. All the dragons were against that, but Blister knew. If they didn't start upping their game, the dragon side would lose. Blister can withstand high temperatures and is not easily burned by fire or lava.