Bernie

Name: BernieSpecies: DragonGender: Male Status: GoodBio: While still an unhatched egg, Bernie was "chosen" by the Overseer to become his servant

Name: Bernie
Species: Dragon
Gender: Male
Status: Good
Bio: While still an unhatched egg, Bernie was "chosen" by the Overseer to become his servant. At 2 years old, Bernie was taken from his family to fulfill that purpose. The Overseer has the characteristic shape of a diamond and is a very powerful being. It is the ultra guardian of the planet and oversees all that happens, decided who will ascend higher in the life chain and who will be terminated. As a minion of this Overseer, Bernie was tasked with a great responsibility. He had to do anything the Overseer told him. Most dinosaurs and dragons would consider this position a pure honor, but Bernie hated it. He wanted to go back to his family. He couldn't fly, as he was only 2 when he was taken, then the Overseer chained his wings to his body. He wore many chains around his head neck and tail to let the Overseer hear his location at all times. At the age of 18, Bernie decided he would try to escape the Overseer's grasp. He spent years planning and forming ideas to get away from his captor. When he was 18, he executed his plan. Lying to the Overseer about a rogue dragon that must be terminated, Bernie was able to snap the chains that bonded his wings as the Overseer (who was very confused, not seeing any rouge dragon of sort) searched the database. The Overseer guessed that he had been tricked when he heard the sound of chains falling to the floor. In a rage, he used his powers as ultra guardian to blast Bernie through the barrier that held the Overseer's lair in the sky. Flightless and flapping wildly, Bernie fell toward what he supposed would be his doom. And then he woke up. He didn't know where he was, but he appeared to be stranded on an Island of some sort... as he gathered his surroundings, a snarl made his spin around. He wasn't a very big dragon, and had very little fighting experience, so when he turned to see a large Spinosaurus standing a few inches from his face, he immediately bolted off in a random direction to avoid the fight. As he explored more of the Island, he found two things: One is that the Island was pretty large, almost a world in itself. And two, he was a target for many dangerous predators, especially troodons, who could hear the chains around his horns and tail that rattled when he ran. At least his wings were free... he eventually found a cave that he took refuge in, a cave safe from the Island's dangers. There were no dragons on the Island, so his family definitely wasn't here. He thought about getting off the Island, but even if he could fly, Bernie would pass out and probably drown trying to cross the abyssal ocean. So until someone came to his rescue, or until he found a way to get across the water, Bernie had to learn to survive on this world, on this Island. He is still under the watchful eye of the Overseer, the one who keeps watch over this Island world. He faces constant trials and dangers, but perhaps the Overseer will let him live. And maybe even let him free of the water surrounded piece of land. the Overseer only has control of the Island, not the planet. When Bernie finds this out, his mission becomes to defeat the Overseer.

Got him from JusstAddy