Frond

Name: FrondSpecies: FoxGender: MaleStatus: GoodBio: Frond used to be bright and playful

Name: Frond
Species: Fox
Gender: Male
Status: Good
Bio: Frond used to be bright and playful. Him and his family lived in the tundra of Ragnarok. He would always play with his younger sister, spending hours having snowball fights or tumbling down hills. His older brother would warn them not to stray to far from the den, but not care enough to watch them. One day an ice wyvern came near the den. Frond and his sister were out playing. Frond blended in with his grey and blue fur, but his bright orange sister was spotted. The two tried to run away, but ended up getting the den found out. The ice wyvern killed Frond's father and mother, would tried to fight off the beast. His grandma threw him into the bushes right before she was killed. The ice wyvern took Frond's sister to its nest, where its children feasted on her. Frond came out from the bushes when the ice wyvern left. He immediately saw his brother's limp body. His parents had been eaten. His den destroyed. His entire family was gone. Frond ran off crying, as he felt that it was all his fault. He trained himself to become strong and survive the wilderness. He put up emotional walls, and never got attached to anything again. He now roams not just the tundra but the entire land of Ragnarok. One day, while trying to figure out why strange things started happening, he met Finn. Then his whole life changed.