Chris

Name: ChrisSpecies: DogGender: MaleStatus: GoodBio: Chris lives in Valguero, a beautiful landscape with many different types of biomes

Name: Chris
Species: Dog
Gender: Male
Status: Good
Bio: Chris lives in Valguero, a beautiful landscape with many different types of biomes. A redwood forest, a tundra, grassy plains, and the chalk hills are all available to him. However, Chris prefers to stay hidden in the "Aberration trench", an underground forest area named after the dangerous world Aberration. Chris likes to play near the rivers, hanging out with his coelacanth friends. He doesn't like to go deep into his trench home, for deep down inside the underground place is radioactive air, which can and will slowly kill any creature if they do not have the correct gear on. Chris also doesn't prefer coming out of the trench, for there is a new creature up there. The creature wasn't always there, but every time Chris got near the exit to the trench, he would hear strange noises coming from outside. So he stayed in the "Aberration trench", happily sealed off from the rest of the world, a true introvert at heart. Until one day, the world comes to him, along with the dragon that had discovered his home.

Got him from JusstAddy