Chapter 1

Shubman:-  shubmangot up early at 5.30 in morning.
Went to was washroom for clean up and came wearing gym clothes for going to gym in hotel.
When he came to gym saw virat was doing exercises and was listening to songs on headphone.
He went to do his exercise routine for the day.
And start doing his exercise while listening to songs

Virat:- virat woke up at 5.00 in morning and came to gym for exercise and starting doing exercises. While listening to songs. He did not see when shubman came for exercise.
In early morning . When his exercise was finished he was going out then he saw shubham exercising in gym.

Virat:- Good morning shubman.

Shubman:- Good morning virat bhai.

Virat:- shubman why did you get up early today you sleep till 7.00?

Shubman:- virat bhai i was not able to sleep so came for exercise in morning.bhai you get up till 6.00 why early today?

Virat:- I was not able sleep so came for exercise. Now it's finished.complete you exercise and have shower and come for breakfast downstairs at buffet.

Shubman:- Ok Virat bhai.

Virat after speaking to shubman went  to his room for shower. After some time shubman completed his exercise and went to his room for shower.

When both finished their shower they came downstairs and saw all team members doing their breakfast and then they joined them for breakfast.