Chapter 10

All that members reached england and went to their hotel which was booked for their stay in england. They had to rest tomorrow their first match with Australia for odi next day.

It was night time when they reached  the went to their room and freshen up and came downstairs to have dinner
they all started eating dinner and shubman phone was ringing and shubman said please see whose call it ishan and ishan removed the phone from shubman pocket ishan said it arjun . Shubman took phone and accidentally put phone on loudspeaker and asked arjun why are you calling me  a deep voice came from phone asking shubman did you have your dinner shubman said i am now eating dinner.

The whole ict got curious who was the man talking to shubman with this care. The had not heard the name of this person from shubman. Shubman said arjun did you have dinner arjun said yes. Shubman asked how was your meeting arjun said it was nice and said go to sleep early tomorrow morning your match is their. Shubman said i will go early to sleep and he cut the call and saw all ict members looking at him.

Shubman was his call was on loudspeaker and thought all might heard his talking. Ishan , shreyas, kl rahul and hardik asked who where you talking to shubman. Shubman said I was talking to my friend he is going to come to england for meeting next week i will introduce you to him.

They said he is not your friend he is clearly a different person from a normal friend. Shubman said he may be a special person. Virat heard this he did not like idea of shubman with any person than him. Virat thought he said to shubham he did not like him but now he had developed feeling for shubham.

After that all went to their room to sleep for tomorrow match next day all ict members got up early and did exercise and went to stadium for match. The match started at 10.30 and finished by 6.30 in afternoon. The match was won by India. Shubham and virat both completed their century.

After that all celebrated their win in dressing room with cake and champagne. After that all took shower and went to hotel for rest. After that shubman was sleeping his phone was ringing he took call and it arjun asking him out for dinner on rooftop of a special restaurant of Italian food.

Time of dinner all in ict members came downstairs of eating dinner all came wearing casual clothes only wearing suit. All ict members saw that and rohit asked are you going outside . Shubham said rohit Bhai I am going outside for some work i not dinner .