Chapter 5

Then all ict members begin to get ready for going to club at night for party. It was a vip club booked by hardik for ict members to do party at night and members reached at club at 8.30 after having dinner in hotel.

When they entered the club the people where dancing on music and where drinking wine, alcohol and cocktail.
All ict members where dancing on the songs played by dj.

Today all ict members where give permission from virat that they can drink alcohol but in limit. The virat went to bar and ordered whiskey and begin to drink one after another then shubham saw this and said virat bhai you should drink more but virat did not listen and ordered one more.

He was going to drink it but what shocked him that shubham snatched the whiskey from him and drank it virat ordered more and shubham snatched it again from him and drank it after some time shubham got drunk and he begin to speak something and got up went outside the club and was going to his hotel room to sleep because he was drunk he would speak something things to the person he had feeling for.

Then virat who was drinking stopped his drinking when he saw shubham going outside the club. He went outside and saw shubham was going to fall he catched shubham from waist so he couldn't fall. Then shubham feeled a pair of hands supporting him on his waist so that he cannot fall and saw face of that person.

Shubham said virat bhai why did you come out of club go inside and enjoy I can go on my own in my hotel room and I am not a child . Shubham walked towards the hotel but virat followed him from behind so that he does not fall.

Both reached hotel after 10 minutes walk and shubham begin to walk towards the lift and go in it and virat also walk in both room was on same floor lift begin to to upward and lift gate upon and they got out of the lift.

Shubham begin to walk towards his room and virat also followed because his room was next to shubham room .
Shubham begin to search for his room card in his pocket and found it and inserted in the lock but did not open and virat saw this and helped shubham remove the lock and tucked shubham in his blanket.

Virat was going to go to his room but shubham caught his hand and did not let it go and virat said to shubham please leave my hand l have to go to my room to sleep. Then virat heard the sound of crying from person who was in bed.