Chapter 11

Shubman went and all ict members followed him and then they saw a Mercedes Benz outside for shubman to sit. Shubman sat in the car ict members followed him by other car. After some time a car came at stop at high class Italian restaurant.

Shubman was greeted by manager and went to place where arjun was waiting for him. All ict members followed  shubman by hidding. They shubman sat infront of a handsome man that was wearing armani suit worth of lakh. Then kl rahul said i have seen the person who is sitting with shubham somewhere then he said i have seen him on business magazine is name is Arjun Singh Rathore CEO of Rathore group. Both shubman and Arjun where waiting for a waiter to come and take their order that time arjun feel many eyes watching and saw shubham all teammates watching him.

Arjun said to shubham see your friends where following you from hotel. Shubman turned around and saw all ict members there.

Arjun said you followed you followed shubman here please join us for dinner my party to you all for winning odi today.

Arjun said hi and hello to all members and praised them for their win. Arjun called manager to arrange seats for all members to have dinner with him.

While all sat in their sit there where a pair of eyes staring at him like it was going to murder him. Arjun saw it was Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli staring at him with murderous intent.

The food order came arjun served shubman food and ict members saw this and said what a caring friend. But virat was feeling where jealous of that. After having the dinner all went to their hotel. Shubman was going to his room but virat pulled him in his room and trapped him in his arms and asked what where you doing with that person going to date , him send flowers to you and calling you ever day.

Shubman said why are you asking this it's non of your business what I do with my life don't interfere. Virat said it my business now what happens to you it will be my business.

Virat said you confessed your feeling to me shubman and virat said I like you shubman. Shubham said are my feelings joke to you first reject my confession and now accept it.

Shubham said I don't like you know virat.