Hello!

5/18/2024 Hiya, now you can read Sidelines ads for free on my website! Go and check it out and subscribe to 'Sidelines' on my website to receive early access to the chapters, NSFW Commissions🔥 and everything to do with the story straight to your inbox for free: 

Here is the link--->

You can leave comments over there, but if you prefer to do so here, I would love to read them! Thank you so much for all the love 🩷

WELCOME TO

Sidelines

🏈✨🏈

Ethan + Jackson

SYNOPSIS

~Ethan~ In my final year of college, I had hoped for peace, yet there I was, unexpectedly tutoring Jackson, the college football star. He was the embodiment of everything I had tried to avoid; popular, talented, and on the brink of a pro football career. He was worlds away from my quiet life of books and part-time shifts at a clothing store, haunted by a high school heartbreak. But when Jackson entered my world, everything shifted. He wasn't just the jock I thought I knew. There was more to him, and he saw more in me than anyone ever had. With my past heartbreak and his complex life, I knew things were bound to get messy.

~Jackson~ Football was my life—the thrill, the fans; that's where I was truly myself. But off the field, things became complicated with family expectations and a future they had set for me. My grades could have cost me everything, but then Ethan, my unexpected tutor, showed up. I thought it was just about school, but there was something about him. He was quiet, smart, and completely different from me. He was supposed to help with my grades, but he taught me about feelings I never knew I had.

Sidelines is a New Adult MM football college romance where polar worlds collide. Dive into this journey as two college students navigate the challenges of love, expectations, and the surprises life throws their way.

UPDATES ARE WEEKLY

I will try to post every Friday, but sometimes it can be any day of the week.

HERE ARE ALL MY LINKS! ----------------->

WHAT TO EXPECT

NerdxJock, Forced Proximity, Size Difference, Dual POV, College Life, Polar Opposites, Slow Burn, Mutual Pining, Bi-Awakening,  Strong Language, Contains Themes of Homophophia, Underlying PTSD, Explicit Sex Scenes

CHARACTERS AESTHETICS

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, LEAVE A COMMENT OR MESSAGE!

Love y'all ꕥ nova rayne╰(*°▽°*)╯

COPYRIGHTS © Nova Rayne 2023

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this story, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

All brand names and product names used in this book and on its cover are trade names, service marks, trademarks, and registered trademarks of their respective owners. Nova Rayne and the story are not associated with any product or vendor mentioned in this book. None of the companies referenced within the story have endorsed the book.