chapter 20

I will figure out who made me lunch.

....

IT'S BEEN FUCKING 2 WEEKS. I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 2 FUCKING WEEKS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE FUCK MADE MY LUNCH.

I'M GONNA FUCKING COMMIT A CRIME.. 2 WEEKS. AND NOT A SINGLE CLUE. THE BITCH WHO MAKES ME THE LUNCH WILL GET A FUCKING PUNCH IN THE FACE FOR MAKING ME SUFFER TO FIND THEM.

I walk to school being grumpy and blondie notices and waves then says "hey cra-" I walk past him not giving a damn.

I've been ignoring him for 2 weeks now because he's just a distraction I want to fully focus to find out who makes lunch for me and he could easily distract me.

that's why I chose to ignore him

I sit in class but don't focus and time starts going by so quickly I found myself at lunch sitting with the gang and not taking a bite out of my food

Tolkien coughs and jimmy looks up at me says "oh right. uh craig you g-g-g-gwaaah-gwaa-guoo-good man?"

I snap and yell "FUCKING NO. I'M SICK AND TIRED I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO HAS BEEN MAKING THESE STUPID LUNCH BOXES AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A STEPS CLOSER. I'M GOING TO COMMIT A CRIME. AND BLONDIE IS BEING ALL ANNOYING TRYING TO TALK TO ME WHEN I'M IGNORING HIM WHICH CLEARLY MEANS I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM"

Tolkien looks at me and seems shocked and upset then shakes his head and says "craig calm down you don't have to be like this don't ignore that blondie and be calm about finding out who makes you lunch"

I yell at him "CALM HOW!? I MUST FIND THE PERSON WHO MADE ME LUNCH RIGHT NOW."

Clyde looks up at me and says "I did it. I made your lunch"

everyone goes silent and without a second I quickly pull Clyde for a quick kiss

"DUDE I LOVE YOU FOR THE AMAZING LUNCH."

I look at him and smile them grab him by the hair and slam his head against the table hard

"AND THAT'S FOR MAKING ME SUFFER TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IT WAS YOUR ASS."

Clyde quickly yells "OW DUDE I WAS JOKING IT WASN'T ME?? DOES MY ASS LOOK LIKE IT CAN COOK?? I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU CALM DOWN"

I look at Clyde and grab him ny the collar ready to end his life but the bell rings and I let go of him and go to class

times goes by so fast again and now I'm in my room on the bed trying to figure out who is that fucker that made me lunch.

I keep on thinking and I get off the bed and see the book blondie gave me..

I'll read it I guess. I want to get my mind off of that stupid lunch person.

I grab blondies book and start reading it and I gotta admit.. it's a pretty good story

after awhile I find myself getting tired so I get up and when I do so a note falls off my pocket

I pick up the note and see that it's the note I get from the lunch person but I stare at the note for awhile and noticed that..

the handwriting.. the one in the note is the same as one in the book. could it be..that blondie has been making my lunch?..

no that's unbelievable! why would he do that besides he...wait..when I said I wanted to marry the person who made lunch he would turn red. when I said I stole Tolkiens food the next day I got a note telling me not to steal food.. and when I said I wanted 5 lunch boxes the next day I got them..

oh my god blondie has been making my lunch this whole time and I've been ignoring him.

I'm such a fucking dumbass.

okay tomorrow I'll go talk to him and apologize for ignoring him and we can go back to being Normal and maybe even..dating?.. hopefully.

the next day I wake up early and dress up very well and I brush my teeth and get out of the house going to school in a good mood

I keep on walking and I see blondie

I let out the biggest smile and I wave at him "hey hon-" he walks past me and seems pissed off

I grab him by the hand and he yanks it away from me and says angerly "don't touch me." he flips me off and walks away quickly and he looked like he was gonna cry.

"what the fuck just happened."