chapter 30

A couple of months have passed by.

I'm currently on a picnic with Tolkien.. to be honest I've been hanging out with tolkin for a couple of months there was even a whole 2 weeks straight that I stayed at Tolkien's house then another 2 weeks but he stayed at mines

We have been hanging out none stop and I hang out with the goths and I've been getting better at being a goth and Pete helps me out so much if it weren't for him I would have failed half of the goth steps..

Sometimes..I do think about Craig I won't lie about that...but I'm over him! If anything I despise him. How could he forget about me after all we've been through he promised me he- no! I'm hanging out with Tolkien! I need to focus on Tolkien!! Craig is no more he is such a- AGH NO I'M TALKING ABOUT CRAIG AGAIN!!

"GAHH!!"

I scream and Tolkien looks at me confused and I keep screaming "TOO MUCH PRESSURE!! GAH!!" I start pulling on my hair and Tolkien grabs my hand and holds it and he looks slightly worried for him but I stay silent when he holds my hand and I stare at his face...

Everytime he holds my hand or just his presence.. makes me feel...

Calm..

His face is very pretty... His black hair..his brown eyes..his sweet smile...well he's not smiling he's worried right now.. WAIT HE'S WORRIED OH NO

"GAH!!!" I scream pulling away quickly while breathing quickly while staring at Tolkien

"I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO STRESS YOU IT'S JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT I'M SORRY GAHH!!"

tolkien sighs and looks at me then gives me a smile and says to me "no need to apologize my prince. I only wanted to make sure you we're okay nothing more.."

he smiled and held my hands again and his smile is... so sweet I felt my face turn warm.. obviously from coffee totally..I felt myself calming down but that's definitely from how calming this place is yup totally

We kept looking at each other for a long time to the point I think some rats stole some of our food because some were missing.

but I couldn't do anything..at that moment I felt myself not wanting to leave Tolkien's sight and he sighed and let go of my hands then grabbed a coffee cake and got on one knee

"My prince. We have known each other for years. And I your knight have enjoyed your company ever since we met. Especially those last few months.. that day where you were...."

Let's just say... The list went on for awhile so I'll save you some time so we're skipping to the end of it...

2 hours later

"And I just want to say..will you be my boyfriend tweek tweak?"