chapter 31

"And I just want to say..will you be my boyfriend tweek tweak?"

Those words... Made me stay there in shock. I wasn't even twitching or making any sounds.

I felt... nothing. I felt.. absolutely nothing..I didn't feel thrilled..I didn't feel scared...I didn't feel sad..I felt weird about it..am I in such shock I can't feel even anything..?? Is that even a thing..

I stood there for possibly I don't know man!! I just..stood there..

Tolkien kept looking at me all red and smiling holding flowers while he's on one knee and I was just standing there looking at him

I close my eyes and go into my happy place..

"Do you think your making the right choice?"

I hear a voice and I open my eyes seeing myself but a bit fading.. I stare at it Confused and don't utter a word.

"Will you reject him or accept his confession."

Other me said to me and I just..stayed silent.. my realm changed and it showcased all the events me and Tolkien went through.

The times where we would watch my favourite tv shows or his.. the times we would cuddle together and eat popcorn while watching corny movies..

Or when we always stayed at each other place.. his parents are so nice to me we eat hang out and the goths accept me as one of them and they even let Tolkien hang out with us!!

Sometimes.. but anyways

He always helps me during work and whenever I'm stressed he always helps me calm down and he's always been there for me.. we cook together sometimes it's funny

though I do have to distract Tolkien and put different ingredients before he messes up the dish..

Or when he got a pet dog and a hamster and the hamster had an "epic" battle against the dog.. yeah it didn't end well..

All the events that happened between me and him replay In front of me.

I smile at them and I blush a bit from them.. he really does make me happy doesn't he?

After we go through all the events other me looks at me and I look at other me and say "I know my answer."

I close my eyes and open them once again looking at Tolkien once more and I smile and say..