three

TW: mention of sh, mention of panic attacks

- ☆ -

- Chan's pov -

I was woken up to the sound of glass shattering. I slowly get up, rubbing my eyes and looking over to changbin who was across the room sleeping peacefully in his own bed.

At first I suspected someone could have been breaking in; who couldve been awake at 2 in the morning. I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight setting.

As I slowly opening my door and walking across the hallway, I could hear sobs, getting gradually louder as I came closer to the main living area.

Just then I heard a sob that tore at my heart strings.

"felix?! Shit!" I rush over to the slim figure that had just collapsed to the ground. he was unconscious now.

What the fuck happened?

I lift him up from off the cold floor, walking over to couch and placing him down. As I lied him down on the couch, his sleeve lifted up; showing something that I would never forget. I quickly grabbed his arm and pushed the whole sleeve up, revealing the hundreds of deep, fresh cuts made.

"shit, felix" worry is evident in my voice.

How did I not notice?

How long has this been going on for?

Just then minho and changbin walk into the living room.

"what the fuck is all the noise out here?" minho asked, his sleeping voice being raspy.

"It's felix," I speak, my rubbing my face in order to wake up. "hes not well."

"what do you mean?"

"I came out here to see him having a panic attack, before he fainted."

"and then I saw this," i lifted up his sleeve again to show the two others. I sighed as they gasped loudly.

"what the fuck!" changbin tells, walking towards the couch to presumably wake felix up. just as he was about to shake felix into consciousness, I grab his hand, minho still in shock with his hand over his mouth, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Let him sleep. we'll talk to him about it first thing in the morning." I say, knowing by just looking at his under eyes, he really needed sleep.

"why would he do this?"

"I dont know. But I do know that its gonna be a hell of a ride trying to get him to open up to us."

"yeah," I say as I cover felix up with a blanket. "Go back to sleep, I'll clean up a bit before I wake up the others. It's already 5 am."

-
- Felix's pov -

I slowly open my eyes as sunlight floods through the curtains. as I rub my eyes to regain my vision, I see chan; sleeping peacefully with his head buried into the arm of the other side of the couch.

"Chan?" his eyes flutter open, looking at my tear stained face, puffy eyes, and messy hair.

"Felix, do remember what happened last night?"

"mhm" I hummed as I slowly got up.

"felix." the calmness in his voice now being replaced with concern, seriousness, and the slightest bit of bit anger.

"yes, chan?"

"tell me what's on your arm."

- ☆ -