six

tw: anorexia, purging, bulimia ;

-

7 minutes.

Felix had approximately 7 minutes to get the food that he had just ate out of his system, otherwise it would be almost impossible to throw up.

"felix? you're zoning out again."

"hm? oh sorry.." he said, staring emotionless at the now empty plate in front of him.

"felix?"

"felix??"

"Huh? oh.. sorry again" he chuckled slightly, though it was evident that the laugh was forced.

"I need to use the restroom." he mumbled, the 7 others barely being able to comprehend what he said before he got up, pushed his chair in, and walked to the restroom

The others dismissed it, all except one.

Hyunjin.

The older knew something was up, he just couldnt quite put his finger on what it was. He studied the blondes body as he walked out of the kitchen; almost as if he was in a rush, which he was.

-
Felix closed the door, making sure to lock it, before he flipped the faucet on, to cover up the sounds of gagging, opened the toilet seat, and got down on his knees.

He stuck his pointer finger and middle finger down his throat, trying to hit his esophagus.

gag

he pushed farther back into his throat,

another gag..

the sounds of gagging and coughing filled the bathroom, as the fluids from his stomach came rushing out of his system, before splashing into the toilet with a plop.

he gagged a few more times, trying to get rid of all of the contents in his stomach, before flushing the toilet, closing the toilet seat, and leaning back against the wall; where he would stay for a minute or two as he tried to gather all his thoughts. Then when he was ready, he slowly got up, making sure he doesnt make himself dizzy, and washed his hands and face.

Then, a knock at the door. He jumped, starting to panic, as he grabbed the febreeze spraying it everywhere in the bathroom, then turning the light off, exiting the small space.

"Sorry, bathroom's all yours now!" he smiled, trying to make sure the smile looked genuine, before starting to walk away.

"What were you doing in there?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hm? oh, nothing. Why"

The younger was bad at lying. Like really bad at lying.

"You're lying to me."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Im too tired to do this, hyung."

"Then stop lying."

"I'm not lying. I dont know what you're talking about."

"What's going on in here?" The two whipped the heads around to seungmin.

"Nothing, go get chan please." hyunjin asked.

"Seungmin, dont."

"Yes seungmin, go get chan. Now." Seungmin could hear the worry in hyunjins voice, so he listened to him.

He turned around, muttering an "ok" before walking to get bang chan.

Chan-hyung?"

"hm" chan hummed quietly, reading a book like the old man he is.