fourteen

"Yongbok you arent even trying!" changbin spat, turning off the music

"I'm sorry I'm just a little tired"

changbin let out a sigh and walked to the couch in the back of the dance practice room, "we all are, but at least we are putting in effort"

they younger scoffed "you dont know how much stress I'm under right now!"

"Once again, we are all under stress! At least have a little sympathy to notice you are not the only one struggling right now! the world does not revolve solely around you!

You barely try- when something doesnt go your way you lock yourself in the dorm and isolate yourself from us! its tiring- YOU ARE TIRING.

I love you and all, felix, but sometimes I- no, we feel like you are just becoming more of a burden with your problems. get your act up and manage your feelings, because we are not going to be there every time you cry over a bowl of ramen or some shit." changbin huffed as he stormed out of the room, leaving everyone in utter shock.

Felix felt his heart break at that moment.

maybe he was a burden to the members.

all felix could think of was getting out of that room, where all the eyes were laid on him, studying his every move cautiously - as if they knew he was going to react to changbin words badly.

Still in shock, the blond started to back up, his chest feeling tight and tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Feli-"

"I- I need to go." felix bit back sobs and quickly walked out of the room. he ran back to the dorms, letting the tears stream down his cheeks, urgent to get to his room.

he hasnt cried like this since the night everyone found out about his eating disorder. he hasnt felt like this- like his world was ending in front of his eyes in 3 months.

3 months ago was the last time he cried. 3 months ago was when his bestfriends-his family- actually cared about him.

Everything is your fault felix.

changbin is upset because of you

you ruined the dance practice with your antics

you are a burden felix.

He sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until he reached his room, as he frantically searched for his blades.

"Where did they go?!" felix yelled, messing his room up as he searched frantically for the one thing that would get his mind off the whole situation, the only thing that would ease his mind. the only thing that gives him peace.

"Where- where is it!"

"felix." someone spoke in the crack of the door, however felix was in such a panicked state that he didnt even notice it.

"I cant fucking find it! where- where is-" as soon as his legs gave out, he felt a pair of hands on his waist, catching him from falling on the floor.

hyunjin.

though hyunjin caught him, he still let felix fall to the ground, lowering his legs so he could sit next to him on the cold, hard-wood floor.

the blonde threw himself at hyunjin, engulfing him in a hug, "hyun- hyunjin I cant find it", he sobbed on the elders shoulder.

"shh, I know felix, it's going to be okay."

the two stayed hugging on the floor for hours. felix sobbed for hours, and hyunjin consoled him for hours. and when he finally fell asleep in hyunjins arms, hyunjin stayed in that hug.

All he wants to do is protect felix; protect his bestfriend. Why does felix keep denying his help?

-

NOT PROOFREAD
I hate this chapter.