Chapter 12

"Are we there yet?" You asked, as Poppy led you by the hand to the place that would be your new home. They insisted that you put a blindfold on so as not to ruin the surprise.

"You're too anxious." The queen laughed. "And I understand you perfectly."

"Hey." Claire said, pulling Viva's hand to get her attention.

"Yes, the cutest future little sister in the world?" Viva asked, leaning down and rubbing her nose against her cheek.

"When I grow up, I'll be able to live with you two too, right?" She asked.

Your little sister had been a little upset that she couldn't live with Poppy, Viva and you because she still didn't know how to take care of herself, to try to make her feel better, they called her to visit the house too.

Viva smiled and picked her up.

"Sure, but for now you still need Mami and Papi to take care of you." The princess responded, tickling the little troll's belly.

"Okay, we're here." The queen warned, but you had already suspected when you heard Claire's surprised exclamation. "Are you ready?" She asked in an excited tone of voice, moving behind you to take off your blindfold.

"It's impossible for me to be more ready than this." You said between laughs.

She took off the blindfold and you opened your eyes again. After they got used to the light again, you were stunned to see the biggest pod you had ever seen in your life.

The first thing you thought was doubting whether it was really just the three of you who would live there.

"And you haven't seen the inside yet." Poppy said, gesturing for you to enter.

The four of you walked in and she was right, it felt even more spacious inside than the outside.

If someone thought about the kind of place they lived, that pod was exactly what would come to mind.

None of the rooms there were your style, but you didn't care about that, soon you would decorate your room to make it your own.

Without ceremony, Claire entered your new room and jumped on your bed as if it were a trampoline, doing somersaults and laughing with fun.

"Claire, you're going to end up hurting yourself..." You warned her, afraid that she would accidentally fall to the ground and hurt herself.

"It's okay, sis, let her play." Viva said.

"It looks like you're her mother." Poppy joked and laughed.

"Oh count me out of this, what I least want now is to enter the world of motherhood so soon." You said between laughs.

"Oh, oh, do you know what's the best part about the bedrooms?" Viva asked you.

Curious, you asked her what it was.

She ran to one of the walls, which had a painting of an elephant and a small tunnel connected to it that was like the animal's trunk.

"I'm in my bedroom now!" She shouted from her room, before heading back the way she had come.

"There's one for Poppy's bedroom too, so we can go to each other's rooms when we have nightmares, want to vent about life or have a surprise sleepover."

"That's actually a good idea." You admitted with a smile. "The room decoration can be done later, we have two weeks to plan a wedding."

"Yes, while the old people are resting after the trip, we can plan things without them." Poppy joked. "Before coming back here, I spoke to Cetin and Shenille to choose our bridesmaids dresses."

"Wait a little bit." You said, which made them stop celebrating to look at you. "Are we going to choose our dresses yet? We haven't even handed out the invitations yet."

Poppy just laughed carelessly.

"I'm 10 steps ahead of everyone, you know?" She said, approaching you and showing you a virtual invitation on her cell phone, which was personalized with the things that your mother and future father liked most. "One finger on that button and the invitation will be sent to everyone."

She looked at you, as if she had been waiting for your order.

"... You can send it if you want." You said, making her squeal and press the "Send to All" button, everyone in the troll village received it and also the boys who were on Vacay Island.

Timeskip...

"Oh, did you come to try on the dresses?" Setin, or Chenille, you never knew which one was who, asked beaming when he saw the four of you arrive at their studio.

"You bet!" Poppy exclaimed, giving them both a hug.

"Are you ready, Pops?" Claire asked, as the three of you sat down and waited for her to come out of the changing room to see if the first dress she chose was perfect for her.

"Almost, I'm coming!" She hummed, opening the locker room door and coming out in a blue dress with white polka dots.

It looked nice on her, but it was too simple for a dress for someone going to a wedding.

The three of you agreed on the same opinion and she went back into the changing room to try on another dress. Unable to wait, Viva also entered the changing room and immediately saw the perfect outfit for her.

She came out of the locker room in a burgundy suit and a yellow tie.

"You're gorgeous with this suit." You said with a smile.

"Thanks, I saw this suit and immediately thought, 'That's the one'!" She said excitedly, before looking in the mirror. "What do you think Clay will think?"

You were surprised by what she said, then a smile spread across your lips.

"So you chose this outfit with him in mind?" You asked, hugging her from behind.

"N-no, it's just a very serious outfit and he likes serious things and..." She tried to explain, but it was in vain.

"You like him, don't you?"

"...Okay, I think I like him a little." She admitted, her entire face reddening.