Chapter 19

As they couldn't greet all the guests individually, as there were many because they were both very loved by each of the trolls, your now father took the microphone and gave a speech in honor of that moment.

You hugged your boyfriend, listening carefully to every word he said, but you couldn't help but feel uncomfortable when the echo from the microphone made the headache you were feeling throb, but you held back and didn't say anything, because you didn't wanted to ruin that day.

"Firstly, I wanted to thank all of you for being here on this special day, it means a lot to Celine and me." He said, holding his wife's hand and looking lovingly at her. "When I was younger they always asked me 'King Peppy, when are you going to settle down with someone?', I always repeated the same thing, that I would only marry someone who made me feel like I never had before in my life. It took longer than I expected, but I finally found you, as my dear father used to say to me, 'There is no right age for love.' I can never thank you enough for meeting you, you gave me love and two new daughters, whom I promise to love as if they're of my own, and today I gave you my heart, thank you for choosing to share your journey with me."

Moved by his words and with her eyes full of tears, your mother wrapped him in a hug, while everyone applauded and wished them both happiness.

Soon after, you all took lots of photos, some with just your sisters, your mom and you, others with your entire family including your boyfriend and his brothers, you just knew you wanted a copy of each of the photos.

"Okay girls, gather around, it's time to throw the bouquet!" Your mother announced happily, picking up the bouquet of flowers that she had set aside for a brief moment.

You gathered together with your sisters and some other girls, while your mother climbed on top of a chair to throw the object.

You decided to participate in the game, but you didn't have much hope that you would catch the bouquet, as since marriage was not yet in your plans with Floyd and you believed that Poppy would be the next one in the family to get married, which the tradition said, it would happened to the girl who caught the bouquet.

After counting to three and playing a few times, your mother threw the bouquet of flowers as high as she could, before getting off the chair and turning to see who had caught it. Ironically, you, the one who least wanted to catch it, ended up catching it.

You were amazed in surprise looking at the bouquet in your hands, while everyone happily applauded for you having made it and congratulated you for being the next one to get married.

You turned and looked at your boyfriend, smiling when you saw his brothers congratulating him and teasing him in their own ways. Seeing him so happy to be back with his brothers made you happy.

As soon as you saw the beautiful wedding cake, you felt sorry that such a beautiful cake would soon be cut, but at the same time, you really wanted to try it, more than anything you wanted to eat in your life.

However, when you arrived at the table to get a piece of cake, you were discouraged to see that there wasn't even a small piece left.

Floyd was one of the few who had gotten a piece of the cake before it was gone. Knowing how much you wanted to eat that cake, he didn't hesitate to give you the piece of cake he had gotten.

"Here, you can eat." He said, extending the plate in his hands to you.

As much as you wanted to accept it, you didn't, seeing that your boyfriend wanted it too.

"This is really sweet, baby, but no thanks, it's yours." You politely denied.

Despite your refusal, he smiled, knowing exactly what to do.

"Shall we share it then?" He asked, breaking the slice of cake in half with his fork.

You smiled happily and agreed.

Everything decided, Floyd broke it into smaller pieces and took it close to your mouth with the fork.

"Open your mouth." He hummed.

You opened your mouth and ate a piece of the cake. As you tasted it, you realized that it was worth not having insisted on not accepting it.

"Is it good?" Floyd asked with a smile.

You nodded in response, shaking your head quickly.

"You try it now." You said, taking one of the pieces with your hand and bringing it to his mouth.

After the two of you finished eating the cake, the upbeat music stopped playing and a slow song started playing, which could only mean one thing.

You watched the couples gather on the dance floor to dance, while your parents danced right in the middle of them.

"How's your headache?" Your boyfriend asked, reaching out and stroking your hair.

It was at that moment that you remembered the headache. His head still hurt, but not as much as before.

"It still hurts a little, but not as much as it was." You answered. "Wanna Dance?"

"I was already thinking I would have to do this." He teased, placing the plate on the table and holding your hand.

You stayed at first, but laughed, when before reaching the dance floor he twirled you around.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, his arms wrapped around your waist and your loving gazes met.

However, before the two of you could start dancing, you yelped in pain as the throbbing pain seemed to come back out of nowhere. You were scared, not being able to understand what was happening to you that day.

"What happened?!" Floyd asked, desperate this time. "Is it the pain again?"

All the people around stopped dancing and paid attention to you, equally worried, to see how they could help.

"I don't know..." You replied, confused when the pain suddenly stopped. But soon after you felt as if something had come out of your head and was in your hair.

You took your hands into your hair and stood in amazement, completely unresponsive when you took what looked like a troll egg out of it.