𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞"

DIANE'S POV:

7:30 am. My alarm clock starts playing "cheers" by Rihanna. I get out of bed rubbing my eyes. Today is one of the biggest events of my career. Today after the Real Madrid and barcelona match there's gonna be a post game interview panel, after there's gonna be a small after party with a buffet. I put on my clothes and walk down to the street where the black cadillac is taking me and my co-worker Mila to the game. If your still confused on my job im a PR manager. Basically i control what celebrities post and say online, as well as speak on their behalf.

I open the car door and say hey to Mila. "Whats up girl? Are you ready for today?" She gets excited. "Well this isn't my first game but it will be big being that Jude Bellingham and Neymar Jr are speaking at the panel." I take deep breaths. 30 minutes later we pull up to the stadium, and security escorts us to the vip booth were footballer wives, family, and friends sit. The game doesn't start for another 30 minutes so Mila and I use this time to take instagram photos.

_________

@𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞

𝐲𝐮𝐩

𝐲𝐮𝐩. 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝟎𝟗 , @𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

view comments

@𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏𝟒𝟓𝟔𝟎 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!!➦ @𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐫

@𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝟎𝟗 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐥 🤞🏽

@𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲

➦ @𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟏𝟎𝟗𝟖 𝐰𝐭𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞..

➦ @𝐣𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩.

➦ @𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐲 𝐱

@𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐑 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 👑

➦ @𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐮𝐮 !

➦ @𝐱𝐱𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐣𝐚𝐱𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝..

@𝐤𝐢𝐱𝐱𝐞𝐬𝟒𝐦𝐞  𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

➦ @𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝟎𝟗 "𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞" 🤨

➦ @𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝟔𝟕 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐏 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐓𝐄

➦ @𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲..

Once the game was over Madrid won 3-1, I prepared to go to the panel. As me and mila walked out fans crowded the outside of the arena waiting for jude, gio, and neymar. Mila and I already hopped in the car to go to the convention center. A security guard put my bracelet and badge on, and i walked into the panel room seeing it crowded with reported and cameras. I go and take my seat in between jude and neymar.

"Whats up Diane" Jude says to me. "Good afternoon Jude". The panel starts. "Jude! How do you feel after your transfer to Real Madrid?" a reporter asked."It was a big leap but an amazing decision." He replies. At the end of the panel i grab my purse to leave but then a hand grabs by wrist and stops me.

A/N

im liking this story!! let's hope it lasts..