beach day

JUDES POV:

"I cant stop thinking about last night man." I rub my forhead and face gio. "She's perfect. but she lives like 2000 miles away from here!" Gio rubs my back. "Listen man if shes your dream girl then you need to build a relationship with her." He shrugs. "Your actually a genius!" I get up and run out of his house headed to my car to call her. "Hey! Morning Jude." She says. "Hey whats up?" I reply. "Nothing much just going back home from the gym, is everything alright?" She asks. "Of course! Can't I call my friend casually?" I joke. "Yeah of course haha." She laughs. After talking for a bit I hang up and get out the car to go to training.

________________

DIANES POV:
       When he called me his friend my heart sank. a friend. do you kiss your friends? am I not important to him? does he not see me this way? I shrug all the negative thoughts off and go back home. I get a call from Gio Reyna, his teammate. "Hello?" I say. "Hey Diane it's Gio Jude's teammate." The voice on the phone says. "Hey Gio, what's up?" "I have an idea on how to show Jude you really like him." He says. "What makes you think I like him?" "Oh come on he told me about the kiss and his feelings he's developing for you. This would help so much." "Hmm okay what do I do?" I ask.
Later after talking to Gio I arrive at the stadium where Jude is practicing. I see him walk out and sneak up on him. FUCK! He screams. "Oh my days Diane you scared me." I laugh loud tearing up. "I'm sorry mate that was funny." I laugh still. "Let's go somewhere." I suggest. "And where would somewhere be?" He asks while we walk to the parking garage. "Come with me J. You'll see". I smile. "Your smile is beautiful." He looks at me. "I smile hard covering my face.
In the car we both sing our heart out to RHIANNA. We arrive at the beach and we get out. "I'm so confused D." He says. I take off my shirt showing my bikini and run into the water. "Are you coming or not?" I giggle. "Wow.. Bet that." He says taking off his shirt and running in. We splash around and play until our eyes lock. "You know I've had the most fun ever this last week with you." He says pulling my hair out my face. "Me too. I'm sad it'll be over in a week.." I frown. He smirks. "Who said it had to be?" I look confused. What do you m- he starts kissing me this time it's different. like fireworks at night. I kiss him back before I know it I'm on top of him in the water, my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms around his neck. His hand is on my arse and I smile while kissing him. We pull away smile at each other. We later get out the water, his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist . We take some photos then head back to the city.

___________

@flowergirldiane

Liked by @jude

Liked by @jude.bellingham and 3,598 others

no caption? 🫣

comments have been turned off

told y'all I would spice it up
(also sorry for the short chapter I'm tired..)
but not all stories stay happy forever 😈
please vote and comment ! x
don't be dry or I will jump through your window 🪟