the date

Diane's POV:

As I'm walking out a hand grabs my wrist and stops me. I turn around to see a tall, slim, good smelling figure approaching me. I look up and see the one and only, Jude Bellingham. "Hey Diane, I noticed you at the panel and game. You're really pretty." He smirks.
"You're kinda cute too." I blush. "Listen I would absolutely love to learn more about you.. please let me take you out for dinner tonight?" He kisses my hand gently. "Hmm, like a date?" I joke. "Sure love." He bites his lip. "Well before I go to dinner with you.. I'll need your number." I say playfully. "Here." He hands his phone to me with a smile as a put my phone number in it. "See you later Jude." I wave walking off. "Bye Diane." He waves. "Soo who's your new boo thang?" Mila asks as she smirks. I shove her playfully. "He's not my boo thang but he asked me out to dinner." I smile shyly. We get in the car and look at my Instagram post.

__________

Later that evening I got a text message from Jude.

Jude
hey! It's Jude, I'm 10 minutes
away. what's your room number?

Diane
Hey Jude! My room number is
405

Jude
Okk see you in a bit! x

Diane
Okayy x

___________

I put my high heels on, and sat on my bed when I heard a knock. I get up to answer it. I see again the same tall, good smelling figure. I look up at him he has flowers in his hand. "Wow.. you look amazing." He looks at me up and down. "Thank you! You look really good yourself!" I bit my lip. "Thank you m'lady." I take the flowers and put them on my desk , then we leave. We get to his car and he opens the door for me then gets in on the other side. "Sergio, the spot please." He says to the driver. "wow you're taking me to a place called the spot..?" I ask confused. "code word darling." He laughs. When we get to the restaurant he opens the door for me again and takes my hand as I step out of the car. When we get to the restaurant a waiter approaches us. "Hey guys! Do we have a reservation for tonight? We can't do any walk in's at the time." She's taller than me but not as tall as Jude. A slim white girl with blonde hair. Very pretty. "Yeah it's under Bellingham mate." He says. "Okay great! Follow me." She motions with her hands.

We take our seats and start to look at the menu. "So what brings you to Madrid?" He asks putting his menu down. "Uhh well mostly for PR. I had a few clients who did some fashion things and then RealMadrid invited me to the panel and game!" I say sipping my water. "wow so your like a business woman. independent." We make eye contact. I love eye contact. "Yeah very. RoseManagement best in Atlanta." He looks sort of confused. "Atlanta, as in Georgia USA"? He says worried. "Yeah, is that okay?" I laugh. "That's halfway across the world from here. I would miss your beautiful face." I cover my face because I'm smiling so hard. he knows what to say to give a girl butterflies.

After we finish our dinner and we start the drive back to my hotel. When we walk up to my room he suddenly breaks the silence. "let's have fun." He smiles. "Okay.." I tap my chin. I pull out my phone and say "say cheese!" I snap the photo early leaving a slight blur. We both start falling over laughing.

He catches me as I'm about to fall and we're an inch away from each other. He leans in. omg is he about to kiss me ? I also lean in. His lips press against mine. It reminds me of sweet and salty caramel. He goes in longer and harder. I put my hands on his face. We pull away and I smile. "Goodnight lover boy." I kiss his cheek. "Goodnight rose." He waves. I walk in my room jumping up and down on my bed and I finally roll over and post to my Instagram.

_________

@flowergirldiane

 @judebellingham

@judebellingham

 lover boy 🫣liked by @mila09 @gioreyna and 137,569 Others

lover boy 🫣
liked by @mila09 @gioreyna and 137,569 Others

view comments

@champangepapi
that boy getting rizzyyy 👀
@user10348 now why is drake here..
➥ @killagirl13 bro is so random..

@kikithatb we know yall did it
@jobebellingham bro Kiki your mad fine 😻
@flowergirldiane bro jobe get tf out my comments..

@E!News 👀👀
@user976 oh y'all finna get posted..
@adrina90 fr

______________

I'm so bored I need to spice this story up