the "kickback"

MY HAND HOVERS over the button and I click it. I'm officially staying the night at Jude's house.
The music is blasting and people are dancing and drinking. I see Jason having the time of his life with three blonde girls. Good for him.
I also see Trent talking with some other guys who are playing fifa on the tv.

Over by me and Jude there's a ping pong table and they wanna play beer pong. Jude looks at me and I give him the i'm okay look.
i stay over by the couch and one of Jude's friends i don't see often Marcus, came over as well.

"Hey Marcus!" I tap his shoulder. He turns around and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Diane, how are you? you look great".

Marcus is really sweet he gives the best compliments and is a great person to be around.

"I'm doing well thanks for asking, you know life just takes you all over the place."

i laugh and so does he.

After talking to Marcus for a bit i decide to go check on Jude who's rolling a blunt with Jadon, his worse influence if you ask me.
"Hey you good?" I ask him as i sit down next to them. "Yep i'm all good, are you enjoying your self ma?". He asks me.
I think he knows the word is my weakness but i pull it together.
"Yup you guys did good with it." i say looking around, and as soon as he lights the blunt i steal it and take a puff.

He just rolls his eyes and takes it back. I get tired after a while being that all my friends are in the states so i go up to Jude's room and change into my pjs.

As I finish showering i put my clothes on then lay in the bed scrolling on my phone waiting for the party to die down. Just as i'm laying there the door creaks open.

I must've forgotten to lock it.

Marcus comes in and lays on the bed he's clearly wasted out of his mind but i can't just leave him there and run away.

I help him take his shoes off and help him walk over the guest room and i lay him down.

When i get back to Jude's room he's in there white no shirt and just shorts laying in his bed and i come and sit next to him. I lay my head on the pillow he gave me and continue scrolling on my phone.

"Did the party end?"

I ask him still on my phone.
"Yeah everybody started clearing out and I guess Marcus is knocked out in the other room so.
"He reply's calmly.
After a few minutes of peaceful silence Jude gets up and grabs something but I didn't even see.

Eventually I just fell asleep and called it a night.

*

The next morning I woke up, showered and got dressed to go to a meeting to look at apartments in Madrid to be closer to Jude.

When I go downstairs I See Jude and Marcus at the kitchen counter eating breakfast.
"Morning Di, I made breakfast, your plate is in the microwave." Jude tells me as he puts his dishes in the sink.

"Okay. Thanks Jude." I ask smiling and grab it.

"Can you guys not I think I got ran over by a truck last night." Marcus groans.

"Well you really shouldn't play drinking games all night." I sip my matcha tea.

I originally woke up earlier but I didn't get out of bed and I heard Jude arguing with Tonya on the phone. Even though we have history she just won't leave him alone.

No matter how much I try to forget it's hard to forget the fact he's been in other relationships, but the point of rebuilding the great and friendship before doing anything sexual is to be able to trust each other and build a strong bond so it's all working slowly.

"I know you have a meeting today and I don't having training til later thing evening I can take you if you want."

Jude offers as I sit and eat my breakfast.

"If it's not too much trouble Jude that would actually be so amazing."

I thank him and he grabs our keys so we can head off.

*

- A/N

-I'm BACKK 😘

-trust jiane will be back and strong in the next few hours !!

-please vote comment and follow !! ( I promise i won't disappear again 😊)

-if you guys don't eat this up I'm gonna make Jude and Diane stay friends 💔

xoxo, zoe