back to spain

✈️
In which the group comes home to Madrid and Diane stays in Spain with Jude while the girls go back home to Georgia.
✈️

DIANE

Me and the group just spent our last days relaxing and doing activities around the beach. At 5am Monday morning me and Jude got dressed and called the van for the airport. We all happened to be on the same flight back ti Spain but my girls were going back to Atlanta, me and Jude thought it was a good idea for us to spend more time together to rekindle the friendship. So when we all got to our gates we said our goodbyes.

___________
˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

Me: I'm gonna miss you guys.

Kiki,Kendall,and Mila: We'll miss you too girl. We all go in for a group hug.

Me: Don't forget to call everyday im gone!

Them: We wont girlie. Everybody tears up as we seperate.

Jude: You ready Di?

Me: Yeah I'm coming. Bye guys!

All of them: They wave as we walk to the plane.

___________

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

I got 4a and Jude was 4b so he was across from me and Jadon was 4c.
When we settled in I put in my meal request then basically fell asleep the rest of the flight after dinner.
When we landed the big drop woke me up. I looked around to hear the pilot on the P.A system.
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen we have safely landed into Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport, where the local time is 10am. Please stay seated while we pull into the gate.

"Buenos días, damas y caballeros, hemos aterrizado con seguridad en el aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas, donde la hora local son las 10 a. m. Por favor, permanezcan sentados mientras llegamos a la puerta.

After leaving the airport I called the hotel to see if I could check in, but my room wasn't ready yet so Jude said i could hang at his house being that they were doing a small kickback anyway. In only a few days it will be 2024 and I can get a fresh start on everything. A new start with Jude, a new lifestyle, and a new career. Once we get to Jude's house he lets Jadon go out to grab the things for the hangout tonight. I put my bags down and we sit at the counter drinking water.

Jude: So if you want to wash up or change your clothes you're welcome to use my restroom.

Me: Thanks Jude. For everything.

Jude: Your welcome Diane, but I really should be thanking you. For giving me another chance to be somebody in your life, I know I messed up really bad but if I can just make it up to you and show you that I can change for you, I would love to.

Me: Yeah I was really hurt when it all happened but we're going into a new year and that's all about fresh starts, so can we call this a fresh start?  I propose the idea to him.

Jude: That would be awesome.

Then we both go in for a friendly hug. I missed his hugs, they were always warm and comforting I could also smell the Dior cologne on him.

I loved being able to hug her again her hugs made me melt. Her atmosphere and warmth made me feel so special, and I could smell her Chanel no.5.

_______________

Diane
A few hours later some more people started pouring in the house and it started to seem this was a bit more than a kickback.

Me: Jude this seems kinda big for a kickback

Jude: Well what's your idea of a kickback?

Me: like ten people max.

Jude: Oh well then this is a rager.

Me:  So how many people are coming ?

Jude: Well I posted it on my spam so anybody is able to come

Me: You could've told me earlier because now it's gonna be packed. I start getting a bad feeling.

Jude: Diane chill it's gonna be lit. If you think you might wild out just move your check in to tomorow and you can stay here.

Me: Well..

____________

I didn't know if I would be ready to stay in the same house with Jude if I got drunk or high. I mean we shared a hotel room for three nights so I should be fine right?

I go to the hotels website and my finger hovers over the change check in button.

_____________

cliffhanger 🥰 love yall!

authors note!!

-okay so this is gonna be a cute slow burn because Diane will not be folding first 🤷🏽‍♀️.

-don't forget to vote and like!! <33