Prologue

The helicopter blade span faster as it descended down steadily on the helipad.

The young and the most handsome businessman of the year finally stepped outside the helicopter in his black designer suit.

The helicopter blades slowed down as he wore his shades with his right hand making the women reporters swoon over his style.

The photos clicked of him as he started to make his way towards the exit. The reporters started to jump to get his attention so that he could answer their questions.

"Is it true that you're going to get married soon soon Mr. Alessandro Winston?"

"How is your relation with your dad's brother and his wife?"

"How are you feeling after coming back to NewYork, again?"

"Are you planning to stay here forever or are you gonna leave again?"

"Who is your girlfriend?"

"Are you dating someone?"

All the questions were asked from him as he walked passed them with his bodyguards surrounding him in circle not wanting any of the reporters or rivals attack him in any manner.

Alessandro entered into the private elevator of the helipad terrace and "How in the hell did those reporters get here?" roared at his already praying assistant Nickolas Smith who was sweating like hell when he got a call in the last minute of his boss arrival that reporters entered the helipad breaking the rules any guards couldn't do anything because the number of reporters were much more than the guards.

Nickolas cursed himself first for taking a birth in earth and second, for applying and working in Alessandro's company despite knowing that his boss Alessandro Winston is rude, short tempered and arrogant but also caring sometimes.

Third, for not increasing the security knowing how popular Alessandro is and fourth for not able to stop those reporters from questioning Alessandro knowing how much his boss hates it when someone ask personal questions from him. And last, to let all these things happened to his boss just after his arrival in NewYork after four years knowing that how much his boss dislike NewYork already.

Nickolas "Sir...that... I..sir.." stammered as he felt his throat go dry and vocals dying.

Alessandro gritted his teeth "Next time this happens you better have your resignation letter ready and get used to work as work as a waiter or a road cleaner" yelled in anger.

Nickolas nodded his head more like a goat muttering yes "Yes sir" and thought "Even he won't fire me or let me resign the job. Since either ways he will use his power for not letting me get a job in any firm except as a waiter or road cleaner" said as he thought of their previous accountant who cheated Alessandro by stealing his money.

Poor guy is now working as a road cleaner for living. Nickolas imagined himself cleaning the road with sweat dripping all over his uniform, and jumped in fear hitting his head over the elevator's wall.

"Nickolas" His name was screamed loudly by his boss as he rubbed his forehead and turned around to see his boss fumimg in anger.

Nickolas "Sir.. Why did you scream?" asked with a lot of courage.

Alessandro "The elevator door is opened since two minutes and you're lost in dream world not letting me or yourself out of this damn elevator" yelled again.

Nickolas "So... Sorry sir... I.. I.." stopped when Alessandro glared him hard.

Alessandro "Move" said loudly as he stepped out of the elevator and walked out.