Chapter 1

Evelyn's pov

Hi everyone. I know you guys already know me but still I'd like to introduce myself. So, I'm Evelyn, Evelyn Adrian Parkar and I live in Newyork and today I have turned twenty three.

I have completed my masters in business a few months back and currently I'm working as an intern in my dad's office.

Yes, masters in business. Though I wanted to be a lawyer when I was seventeen but seeing my brothers and dad working in a business firm, I changed my mind. And honestly I'm liking my work.

Though a lot of people in office dislike me because they think that being a parkar I'm using my power to get in higher position but it's not true. If I have to do that I wouldn't have been working as an intern instead I would have been working in some higher position which Liam, my brother offered me but I declined because I wanted to prove myself deserving.

But again, there are every kind of people in world. If some people dislike me, there are a lot of people in office who genuinely likes me. So, I  think that's a good thing.

Although I never use my family's name in my workplace to get something done but being a parkar I have a great advantage that nobody bullies me even if they dislike me or something.

"Evvvie" I heard a cute voice of my one and a half year old nephew Derek. Derek is Liam and Celia's son.

"Hey cutie" I said with a smile and looked at him, who was walking towards me with Celia behind me.

I hugged his little body and lifted him up in my arms. He makes me so happy.

"Happy Birthday, Ev" Celia said with a smile and caressed my hairs a little.

"Thanks Celia" I replied with a smile.

"Can't believe that you're now twenty three" Celia chirped happily.

"But still single" She added after a second and in the meantime Derek started to play with my pendent.

"And the credit goes to your husband" I said rolling my eyes to which she started to laugh loudly.

"I agree. My husband is an idiot man" Celia muttered with a big smile.

So the thing is that everytime I think of making any male friends, Liam started to get all pissed. And he does everything to make me dislike those boys. He don't let me make guy friends, how in the hell will he let me date. This man.

A few times, Celia and Mia, my best friend, tried to send me on a date with someone but when Liam and Aaron got to know, they kinda ruined my date. So after that I never tried to go on a date or something because I don't want to get embarrassed in front of those guys just because  my brothers are extra protective.

But Celia and I, always tease my brothers saying that I'm secretly dating and won't let them know. *Evil laugh*

"Anyway, what about Connar? Are you talking to him? I have heard that he has stopped hooking up with random girls now" Celia asked slowly raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah he has stopped that. Nowadays he is concentrating a lot in his dad's business" I said with a smile.

Remember Connar? Now Connar and I, are good friends. *Grin* Ever since Connar has stopped flirting with me, our bond evolved a lot. From being a careless playboy to a responsible son, Connar has changed a lot. And currently he is dating a British girl who works with him and he is quite serious about her. Though Liam and Aaron has no idea that we are friends or else they'll start their drama again. *Sighs*

"Evvie" Suddenly Derek pulled my pendant causing me to look at him.

"Yes baby?" I asked kissing his cheeks to which he grins and looks at his mom.