Chapter 9

Anna's pov

Finally! Today is this lucky day when I'll be meeting Alessandro after one week of his arrival. After waiting for one whole week, today I'm going to meet him. *Happy sighs*

All this week, I tried my best to meet him but Alessandro's motherfucking PA, Nickolas kept on declining my wish saying that Alessandro is busy, he don't want to get disturbed and all those shits.

But today, Nickolas has taken a day off because he is sick. I think he should always be sick. Bloody motherfucking bastard.

*Sighs*

Anyway, I don't want to ruin my mood by thinking about him. Today, I have to meet Alessandro and for that, I need positivity.

Giving a last glance to myself in mirror, I came out of washroom and made my way towards the elevator. Pressing the button, I waited for the elevator to stop at Alessandro's floor.

In the meantime, I suddenly felt nervous and excited, both at the same time. I don't know how he is going to react. What if he rejects me? No. No. Be positive, Anna.

What if he already have a girlfriend? Alessandro is a very private person. He hardly talks about his personal life. I don't know if he has already someone in his life or not. But whatever it is, I'm determined to find out. And even if he have someone in his life, I'll remove that person from his life. *Smirk*

I came out of my thoughts when the elevator stopped at its destination. Taking a deep breath, I came out of the elevator and started to make my way towards his cabin when someone stopped me. I groaned angrily and turned back to see that Eric Winston has stopped me.

Eric. He is Alessandro's cousin and he is working under Nickolas, Alessandro's PA. I wonder, why?

But not gonna lie, Eric is a very good looking man. He has got looks like a model. His style is just wow. Only problem is that he is not that famous. Huh!

"Who are you and where do you think you are going?" I heard his voice and mentally rolled my eyes but still managed to smile.

"I'm Anna white and I work here as an intern. Mr Paul has sent me here to give these files to mr Alessandro winston" I lied smoothly.

Eric raised his one eyebrow in suspension looking so that I suddenly felt excitement all over my body. Not gonna lie but Eric is looking like a nice one night stand material. Gotta ask him soon.

"I just met Mr Paul and he didn't informed me anything about your visit" Eric said narrowing his gaze to which I looked down in embarrassment.

Damn!

"You are here to see my brother, don't you?" I looked up at him in surprise. Eric smirked at my reaction and came a little close to me.

"Ever since I have been working here, I have seen you constantly trying to come and meet my brother but his asssole of a PA is stopping you, no?" Eric asked with a small smirk and came a little too much close to me making me stop breathing for a second. He smells so good.

I couldn't form a word and nodded causing his smirk to widen some more.

"I wouldn't have stopped you but unfortunately my brother is in a very bad mood today. I don't think you should meet him today" Eric said moving away from me to which I gave him a stare.

"Why? What happened?" I asked him in a slow voice to which he shrugged his shoulders.

"Erm.. I won't trouble him. I'll just show him these files and leave" I said battling my eyelashes to which he smirked a little.