Chapter 3

Author's pov

Alessandro and Evelyn are two different individuals who have never met each other before but their traumatic past is something which is binding them together. Both of them have gone through the most difficult phase of their life in past. Though their physical wounds have been healed but the wounds in their heart are yet to be healed. They both think that they will forever carry the wounds in their heart but they are unaware of the fact that soon all their wound are going to heal. That fate has started its game already. They both are unaware of each other's existence but not for long. Soon fate is going to bind them together in a sacred bond called love.

One side is Evelyn, who is still trying to move on from her past and another side is Alessandro, whose family is not letting him forget his past. Let's see, how their journey begins. How they will become lovers from strangers.

Alessandro's pov

"When is this shit going to end?" I asked Nickolas for the third time as I watched kids decorating the wall.

"I-i don't know, sir" He muttered the same answer causing me to frown.

"I can't wait anymore. Let's go" I said in an irritated tone.

"B-but sir, Sandy s-said-"

"Sandy is a child, Nickolas. She won't even notice my absence" I said Interrupting him to which he nodded.

Soon we started to walk outside the orphanage when Nickolas realised that he forgot his phone somewhere in orphanage.

"Sir, I'll be back soon" Nickolas replied and went away to get his phone whereas I kept walking towards the exit that's when I felt someone brush past my back and their cologne hit my nostrils. It felt like fresh strawberries, a bit floral too, all in all refreshing.

Turning to see the person, I found a girl walking with her back facing me. She was wearing a black color jumpsuit or something with her one shoulder completely bare. Her hairs are waist length long and brown in color. All in all, she looked perfect from the back. I wonder how she'll look from the front.

I was looking at her retreating figure that's when I heard the most melodious sound of her laughter as her shoulder shook in the process.

"Mia, you're too much" I heard her voice as she was talking with someone through phone.

Unknowingly my legs started to follow her as she was walking randomly in the garden.

"Okay fine. I'll do that" She said in her soft feminine voice as she talked with the person from the other side.

"Yeah, I'm still here. What to do? These little demons are not leaving me" I heard her voice again.

"No problem. I'll talk to you later. Bye" Saying so, she ended the call and finally stopped walking but I didn't. I kept on walking towards her.

Soon I was close to her and that's when she turned around and shrieked in fear after finding me too close to her. She was about to fall down but I caught her waist with my one hand and her right hand from another.

BEAUTIFUL. My heart muttered after seeing the most beautiful pair of green eyes. So beautiful and deep.

Soon I tore the eye contact and looked at her face which is the definition of perfection. What is she? An angel? Because no human can look this much beautiful. H- her face is angelic.

I almost stopped breathing when I saw her blinking her eyes at me in the most beautiful and innocent way. I suddenly felt warm all over my chest.

I saw her lips moving but I couldn't heard the sound and that's when she raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me and that was the moment I lost it all. I was floored by her and I badly wanted her to be mine and mine only.