Chapter 7

Evelyn's pov

"Do you know that the darling daughter of parkar's, Evelyn parkar is pregnant. Today she was spotted outside the toy shop buying toys for her unborn baby".

Sighs.

What comes after fame? Any guesses? RUMOURS.

"Princess of Parkar's escaped us with her baby daddy in his expensive car".

First, I was pregnant and now Alessandro is my baby daddy. NICE! What's next?

"Our sources claims that she's two to three months pregnant because she was spotted outside the lifeline hospital two months back with her big brother, Liam parkar".

And now I'm almost two months pregnant. Hmm.

Shits like these happens when the news media in your country is dumb af. There are so many things happening in America which needs to be covered but our news media thought that this fake ass news is more important.

Our country is already struggling with the problems of drugs, gun system, robberies, people are literally identifying themselves as cat, dog, rat, bee and other kinds of animals, famous celebrities are promoting unrealistic beauty standards like botox, fillers, and other kinds of cosmetic surgeries and many other stuffs but instead of talking about these stuffs, we are talking about me being pregnant that too when I'm not pregnant. Disgusting.

I switched off the television in anger and stood up to leave but mom stopped me for dinner. With a smile, we both walked towards the dinning table. Soon enough, everyone joined us.

I was happily eating my dinner when Nancy called my name.

"So Ev, who's the father?" She asked me in a teasing voice to which I rolled my eyes.

"Father?" Dad asked curiously.

"Nothing dad. I went to the toy store today and got stucked with paparazzis. And now they think that I'm pregnant" I replied rolling my eyes to which Nancy chuckled.

"Dumbheads" Dad said in an angry tone and again got busy with his dinner.

"Exactly these people are dumbheads. Always creates fake news. But Ev, *turns towards me* I saw the car in which you escaped them but unfortunately I couldn't see the face of that person present in the car who saved you. Who was that person?" Nancy asked making a soft innocent face but her eyes were looking anything but not innocent.

Witch.

"Oh yes. I wanted to ask the same question. Who was that person, Ev?" Suddenly Liam asked me.

Your favorite person. Note the sarcasm.

I gulped down my food in nervousness and looked around only to realize that now everyone is looking at me, waiting for my answer.

Wow!

"Erm.. A friend" I said with a nervous smile and looked down.

"Which friend?" I heard Aaron's voice and groaned inwardly.

"My college friend" I said without looking up from my food.

"Name?" This time I heard Liam's voice.

"Why do you want to know the name? My friend helped me and now I'm here. Topic close" I said glaring at him.

"Ev, why are you getting angry? We are asking you a simple question. Just answer the question and close the topic" Nancy said narrowing her gaze at me.

"Who are you exactly and why do you think that I'm answerable to you, Nancy?" I asked glaring her to which she rolled her eyes.