Fears

🌒

Soon, their school days were behind them, and their classmates moved on with their lives too. Some stayed, and others went to live in different places like the not too far. Dunehills was hours away from there, but Tandberg was impossible to drive towards.

Abe proposed days later after he got the job he was striving for, but not before he received a blessing from Justice's mother. Her fear was that of leaving her family. Although not far, she knew they could build a home just a mile from the farm. She was more than willing after Abe stood up to his father for a life with her and said his passion was carpentry, not hunting. With her by his side, he would accomplish all his dreams right here in their town.

Suddenly, masked thieves took off with odd bags of loot. Abe's father quick to react chased them into the woods with Abe right behind him. Right as they were out in the woods, he was admiring the trees, oak, and pine; while his father was solely focused on the hunt for the juvenile thieves. They came to a full stop when they heard the sound of someone gasping for air. One minute later, it was gone, nothing but the sound of rustling leaves and animal tracks, as if it didn't even happen. They headed back out of the woods and right into Justice's arms, Abe went. 

All a while in the skies highest above, there was a debate going on among them. The Fates' fear of knowing that a deity blended with a human so long ago and not having the courage to speak of it, fear of Zeus' punishment being unknown. They were not certain Zeus actually knew, but if he did, they could see why he would want Justice to be saved from death, that blade. Though more than that, Justice would meet her maker, half of her, the hidden truth, her father. That of which her mother would never tell her; he was up there with the Greek gods, never gone, always watching over her, hidden from Zeus and everyone else. The Fates; Nona, Decima, and Morta pleaded they had nothing to do with that event, the relationship between a god and a human, they had no string to control that even if the god had taken a human form at the time. Zeus didn't blame them. He just wanted to be well-feared, partly because it was his fault for letting a god be thrown off Mount Olympus, not a regret of his although. To him, what happened years afterward was out of his hands. 

"So it shall be."