Witch's Curse -part 2

The witch fed lies to all hunters that came by in her wild forest, lies of unbelievable strength and bravery. Even went as far as to look for them herself. So many gullible huntsmen fell at her feet for the salve she granted them. A salve that only made things worse, the forest was now filled with wolves. The packs were her least of concern, the lone wolf always tricked into submission. Spells cast to make them love her. Years of companionship made the witch selfish.

The Fates; Nona, Decima, Morta, the sisters that appeared at the birth of each human to spin, measure, and cut the thread of life. They saw this with displeasure, the witch was interfering with the law. The all-seeing eye shared to search the scrolls of human lives was used one too many times. The scrolls were changing without permission, all thanks to that unmannered magic of the witch.

They read the scroll belonging to the witch and then again. It was not looked at for many years but now the end is near and so is her thread. It read, the witch will die at the hands of an innocent bystander and the human was to die to conceal the act of killing a witch.

This ending had to be altered, was their second thought. The Fates could not prevent her death but they could save her soul.
They proposed a deal with the counsel of the gods. Mainly with Zeus, the sky god, and father of gods. He had the power to save even one who is seized by their fate. Although he never did, after reading the scroll he took into consideration an exception. A greater gift to the younger gods was at play and in exchange, the human would take the place as the goddess of nights, moon and stars.

Death was nearing but more importantly, it was time for Justice. The human who's to cease the cycle.