one

After the explosion with the circus and him having to spend about 3 years in the hospital. Fizz makes a harrowing return to the stage during mamons clown pageant. At first he was nothing to look at but mammon soon saw his worth and took him under his wing getting him somewhat proper cybernetic arms and legs.

The impact of Mammon's greed leading to subpar cybernetics creates a poignant angle in Fizz's story. The physical discomfort of pinching nubs highlights the challenges he faces, both physically and emotionally. This struggle could fuel Fizz's determination to prove himself on stage, turning his performance into a powerful statement against Memon's greed-driven decisions. Mamon's satisfaction with Fizz's performance despite the makeshift cybernetics adds an interesting dynamic. Perhaps this unexpected success sparks a change in Mamon's perspective, leading him to reconsider his greedy decisions. Fizz's resilience and talent might even inspire Mamon to invest in better cybernetics, transforming their relationship into a catalyst for positive change.

" That was great fizz! I really enjoyed it! Now, let's go meet your fans shall we?" Mammon says with a quick usher to the fan meeting room.

Fizz not wanting to disappoint stood there for hours with cybernetics pinching and pulling at his arms and legs. Before he was allowed to go into his green room and relax for a little bit really only 10 minutes before he was asked to do something else by the time he got sent home for the day the cybernetics were really wearing him and causing him significant discomfort. The cybernetics could be disconnected and he was an unfurnished apartment. "so I went from a clown to a jester of sorts?" He says in the mirror admiring his new outfit and hat. But soon took them off too so that he could really relax and sleep.

His sleep was constantly interrupted by nightmares of the fire and the explosion. He hadn't noticed when he was conscious but he had a habit when he was asleep to make himself as small as possible.  Still very fresh from surgery and things but immediately put on to the stage to perform. Mammon immediately wanted his money back and that's what he's been working for then winning the pageant for another 5 years before he met asmodeus. His cybernetics just wore down more and more becoming more physically painful Mamon didn't want his star performer getting into more injuries so he ended up causing a huge ad for him to make sure people knew who this guy was pillows dolls everything.

Ozz was called to assess the subject that he would be creating dolls after Mammon had a whole bunch of people locked up in cages for ozz to take back to lust. Mamon had taken the cybernetic enhancements that he had for fizz and added them as like a little care package on top of the cage so he couldn't really reach them he sat in the corner of the cage with his tail wrapped around him making himself look as small as possible.

Ozz was  walking down the aisle making sure he had everyone he noticed what looked to be an empty cage until he looked down and noticed the creature all the way in the back. " Mammon? Who is this?"