mommon?

It's been a few weeks since the fire in the kitchen and fizzarolli's eating habits have started to show up more and more. Fizzarolli only ate enough to keep going but not enough to put on any weight or do much with the energy he barely has. They went back and forth to the ring of lust and sloth for physical therapy and so fizzarolli can get used to the new limps.

Oz had to keep mommon in the loop unfortunately for him he hated to talk to the greedy man. He said that fizzarolli is going to be his business partner for the time until he needed fizzarolli for whatever reason. That seems to keep him away for the time.

Fizzarolli was trying to keep most of his troubles to himself completely. Unfortunately he kept going to Oz for comfort every time it got unmanageable. One night he went to Oz's room in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm. He was shaking so bad with each louder boom. It reminded him of the fireworks that went off  in his face. The thunder was so loud it shook the whole Palace of Oz. He didn't expect oz to answer the door as he meekly knocked on the door. He figured Oz was asleep. Boy was he wrong, as he was gonna turn around and leave.

he heard the door open and he was soon surprised when he was picked up and brought in. " You're shaking, are you okay fizzy?" Oh his voice was like honey to his ears. Fizzarolli covered his eyes when the thunder started again. " Oh fizzy, it'll be okay" Oz says taking him somewhere. When fizzarolli uncovered his eyes, he saw the ram looking so concerned about fizzarolli. He got distracted by the fact that the ram and bull could look at other things separate from Ozzie's face. He runs his hand over the rams cheek. He smiled at the ram making the ram and the other two blush. The smile that shows a child-like innocence, it was something so perfect and pure.

" W-well fizz your welcome to stay the night with me if you want" Oz offered to the jester with a little bit of a stutter as no one had given the ram or bull any attention before making him slowly start to fall for him. " A-are yo-u-" as fizzarolli was talking there was a loud clap of thunder. That made fizz hug the ram and was shaking again.

Oz smiled a little bit then took the other to the bedroom telling him sweet nothings to soothe the jester until he feels safe enough to sleep.

In the morning, fizzarolli had left to mommon's to do some work. Oz went to the TV to see what fizzarolli was doing today at mommon's. He had it on in the background listening to them as he was making breakfast for himself.

" So! Fizzarolli! How are the dolls coming along!?" Mommon asks looking at fizzarolli who wasn't giving time to answer as mommon cut him off and says " OH! Right! Get ready for something new and amazing folks! The dolls should be done soon! Probably"