your safe

OZZY POV:

I woke up with out fizzarolli and I don't know what came over me but I was so worried for him. I got up and didn't smell fire so he wasn't here did mammon take him? I swear he over works him so much. He needs to rest his arms and legs stumps will start to bleed a lot if he gets overworked. I get out of bed and dressed then walked around a bit asking if anyone has seen fizzarolli. I didn't think I was so worked up. But seeing some of them point him out made me run of and pick him up " are you okay?" I asked him and he just looked so confused about something " yeah Im okay why where you so worried?" Damn he is straight to the point " you have to get used to the arms and legs still I don't want you to over do it "

He stared at me when I said that it's so hard to tell what he is thinking. fizzarolli got down from my hands and I had a long list of things to do today as one of my workers tell me. I cooked breakfast for them and fizzarolli and I. I heard that bee was coming to visit today and the rest of the stuff got rescheduled because they knew bee. " Why is she come here?" I asked my worker but they didn't have an answer for me. I gave them there food and then sat down with mine. Then was all Started to eat fizzarolli didn't eat much and I was worried he was starving himself but didn't say anything about it right now.

once we where all done eating. we prepared for bee's arrival. once she had gotten here she was just buzzing around. that is until she seen fizzy " oh my Satan! he is just so cute! where did you find him???" she asks scoping him up and spinning with fizzy. she was so full of energy and joy. she was so kind to fizzy even when he wanted down