my love

Fizzarolli's pov:

Geez it's been awhile since I updated this I have to say I've been pretty easy going after I moved to the lust ring. With my love's help we were able to stop making fizzy bots.... Something about him not wanting to make sex dolls of his boyfriend for everyone else which I don't blame him those were really creepy. I still perform I do plenty of shows I keep people that still have those old fizz bots the hell away from me as far as possible. I meant Moxie and Millie two blitzø coworkers or workers uh.... Employees? I'm not really too sure on what their status is the way that he's making it sound is like they are in a triangle relationship butttt then he also goes on and on about stolas.... I mean hey I can't be too mad because demon birds man they are truly caring if only he could figure that out.

Manon talked to Oz recently he was pissed but he didn't end up hospitalizing the guy again. So that's good.... It's been awhile since I updated this journal I tried to sum up everything that happened when it happened but I couldn't fully understand and I had to gloss everything over making it a lot less detailed but.... I don't know I don't feel like I need this journal anymore now that I actually have someone that can truly cares I don't feel like my needs aren't being met anymore by anyone I got my emotional support pets. They're always happy to see me and I'm always happy to have them there sometimes feel like I'm a bit too much for oz or like I don't belong but he soothes  those worries away pretty quickly.

I don't feel ignored anymore or just like a puppet on a string. I may be lower than Oz and he's definitely way out of my league but he doesn't seem to care and he genuinely does care about me. I woke up from a nightmare last night. I was practically hysterical crying and covering my face and trying to make sure that I was okay physically. I didn't realize I had woken him up.

Then again I also didn't realize how hysterical I was until he pulled me into a hug and just rocked me letting me listen to his heartbeat. It was way too nice I don't remember when I fell back asleep but I didn't have another nightmare he doesn't pressure me I'm talking about stuff like that either. Honestly I don't really remember what the nightmare was about. It's my birthday in a few days and he's been acting a bit weird recently. He says he wanted to make a huge party for my birthday but I don't feel like that's necessary especially with the last party I had ending up in an explosion of.... Well death I tried talking him out of it many times but he kept saying it was nonsense that I didn't want to party. The king of lust's boyfriend should get a party.

Hopefully good one hopefully one that won't end up in fire but then again I don't know. He says he's hiring a whole bunch of security and everything too I can't help but feel anxious my anxiety made me throw a few different times but not like he noticed he was off working. And I really don't bring much attention to it honestly I just want my birthday to pass with no hiccups not even a cake but I doubt that's going to happen. Knowing him he's probably going to go all out cake cupcakes letters whatever and don't get me wrong it's a sweet gesture just..... I can't help but think back to the day where I got robotic arms and legs and the pain.

The pain was the worst the doctors couldn't give me any pain meds through any normal veins as the limbs that they normally go through were gone so they had to use my tail luckily it was still attached. That was the worst day ever for more than one. Blitzø lost everything I didn't even know he wanted to talk to me I didn't even realize he wanted to apologize I just took everything at face value and burned a bridge that could have been saved a long time ago. I don't know where that relationship would have ended up him breaking into lust Palace to steal something from Oz probably.... Or him genuinely opening up about stolas and his relationship with that birdman Prince.

I really hope it works out for him because he deserves to be happy he's been reckless from what I've heard on the street reckless and careless with his relationships and it's led no we're good for him relationship-wise business-wise he's doing great. Or so I've heard I've also heard that he's adopted a hellhound so he has a kid now.... Geez I genuinely didn't see that happening I hope he's a good father to her. Then again I also hope that she beats the crap out of him for when he needs it. Ozzy said he was going to invite bee to help plan the parties I haven't met another besides manon and Oz I can't help but feel anxious if she doesn't like me or if I prove something up and make oz not like me anymore. I'm shaking too much to continue writing too much anxiety. Time to go watch some TV or just cuddle with my pets. give these robotic limbs a rest. I did too many shows and I guess it got me a bit emotional writing back in this book. But who knows where this will go my party's in a few days and I'm genuinely scared. It should be fine I should stop worrying Oz hasn't done anything bad to me and he's only shown that he's truly caring and compassionate....

                                         Fizzarolli out!