Asmodeus

As I was watching the commercial. I couldn't help but see fizzarolli look so uncomfortable and at times scared. I ate my food and then shut off the TV. I made my way to the factory. The fear in fizzarolli 's eyes as looked at the camera was so calling. Calling me to help to protect him I don't think he knew how big he had gotten. He looked so uncomfortable not wanting to disappoint Mamon.

I didn't realize how long I was distracted until I pulled myself out of the daydreams and I was in my office at the factory. I looked around and found that something was missing but everything was accurate and here so what was missing?

i got my work done for the day but I couldn't find what was missing all day. The weather was overcast and really dragged down my mood. The day was going  so fast but slow at the same time. Fizzarolli, he was so scared last night the thunder made him look so weak and cute at the same time.

I looked out the window  as I was taken back home. I know what this is and I don't know if it's a good thing. I can't fall in love with him. Fuck, I want to see him so heathy and happy. I heard from others that he was the best in the greed ring for the longest time. Ever since he was a kid but something happened no one really knows how or what happened but it was clearly very bad his face fully white besides his cute nose.

I was dropped off at home. I went  to my kitchen and did my favorite thing I made homemade sweets. I hope he makes it back okay. I told my staff to lead him here when he got back from mamons.

It was about 4 in the morning when he finally got back. I was worried as hell about him and was walking around the whole time. " Ozzie?" I heard a quiet voice say and I snapped my head to who had spoken. Seeing fizzarolli I was set at ease " have you eaten yet?" I asked him.

He looked confused then came in the house a bit more shutting the door. " I'm sorry, sir but I'm not hungry I'm just going to go to bed if that's okay?" Fizzarolli asks looking at me. His eyes were puffy and a bit red like he was crying.

" You'll sleep better if you eat something even just a little bit" I say not trying to make him do something he didn't want to. To my surprise he walked over to me and hugged me. " Is everything okay fizzarolli?" I ask softly and I guess just showing that I cared about his health and just broke him.

I picked him up and held him as he cried " ruff day?" I asked him and he nodded a bit. I rubbed his back until he calmed down and heated up something for him to eat. At first he didn't want to let go of me but soon he smelled the food. He lifted his head and I could see he was wearing makeup.

I gently wiped his face, he was too tired to care. Then set him down so he could eat. I didn't expect him to eat everything but to my surprise he did.  Unfortunately though he did get really tired after that I noticed when he didn't have his makeup on he had triangles like scars over his eyes.

I had a few of my succubi make him some better sleeping clothes and brought them into my home I let him go get changed even though he was very confused. They even made him a new hat which I'm confused about why he even wears a hat. It's not my place to push that though once he was dressed for bed I got ready for bed and just took him to my room he really didn't seem to mind he even wrapped his tail around my arm.