that

Oz had to tell mamon something. He has to explain why fizzarolli would be out of work for a while as he was learning about the new prospects he had gotten. He explained that he would make a huge new act with what the prospects could do, as well as doing a few things in the ring of lust working at Ozzie's so people don't forget him. Mamon loved the idea thinking he would get a cut of the money and they would make the dolls so much better than what he anticipated.

Oz got home and went to check on fizzarolli as he was taken home to rest up. He got a few weird glances from all of the other succubi that were there as he was walking into a worker area though he didn't seem to care he noticed one thing with his Rally's room specifically he didn't like to decorate too much which made it quite dreadful going in or just hadn't had the chance to decorate yet. When reaching the door he carefully knocked on it to see if he was even awake. " Fizzarolli? Are you awake?" He asks genuinely concerned but then quickly moving in as he heard a commotion from inside. There he saw Mamon trying to Force the jester out from under the bed when he walked in Mamon tossed the whole bed. Oz doesn't really remember what happened after that but the next thing he remembered was holding fizzarolli carefully and talking him back to sloth Mamon was talking an ambulance there. Apparently he had ruff up Mamon quite a bit and fizz? He was fine they're just going back to sloth for a checkup the Royal jester was now actually cuddled up in his hair and sound asleep as they arrived in sloth pretty late

Once They were checked in and everything. Oz didn't leave his side for the entirety of the checkup. The doc said he was fine physically but they would definitely have to get him to a therapist eventually. With being blown up and all the amount of abuse he was suffered from Mamon. It was hard to say if he was ever going to perform. That however scared fizzarolli telling him and the doctor that he had to perform he didn't want to make Mammon mad or Oz himself mad. Oz tried to reassure him he wouldn't be mad especially if the other needed time to get better. Of course he refused to take breaks so dude have to be forced to be giving those days off and something to distract him to distract him so he doesn't end up performing anyways just out of need to entertain.

Oz eventually took him home and just let him sleep in his bed again as he refused to let the other have time to himself especially with Mom on thrashing the room although he did have succubi fixing it and decorating it a little bit. " I'm serious fizzarolli take a few days we can tour the workshops if you want. Or you go up to pride and see if there are any new fun businesses to make fun of. Or and my personal favorite go to gluttony. " He says trying to plan a day full of fun and adventure but the other didn't seem too interested in it at least not at the moment.

Fizzarolli was genuinely so tired he just ended up curling up in the sins hair they didn't even take them that long to get back but by the time that they were back he was sound asleep so he didn't even hear any of the suggestions that Oz had said. Oz once he realized that the other was sound asleep decided just to get ready for bed himself avoiding his hair as best as he could then went to go lay down and fall asleep.