Darkness

{Hi so this one is kinda concentrated on Gajeel because I did two of levy and this is just necessary.}

•••••••••••••

As the male sat in the so called dungeon. Seemed more like a cage to him. How had he even fallen this low to be trapped in a Heartfilia prison. If his father saw him right now, he would be disappointed. His son locked in a cage.

He sighed softly letting his head hit the firm stone wall. With a loud thud.
"Ow." He muttered angrily.

When the guards first brought him into the room, he looked around the "room". It was dark and damp. The walls were solid thick brick. Too thick for him to break with his fists or skull.

He sighed softly. It had a bed and a toilet. It wasn't exactly the biggest room and due to the dampness it wasn't exactly his favorite place. But he was stuck here so might as well deal with it.

•••••••••••

The male looked up hearing the sound of foot steps coming down the brick stairs. He cocked his head to the side and listened carefully. If it was guards he might be able to over power them if they were surprised.

Looking up, he noticed a iron bar revealing itself through the brick. With one swift punch the brick crumbled revealing enough for him to get his hands in it. He quickly pulled himself up and hung from the ceiling in the shadows.

The footsteps came closer and two girls in long dresses stood in front of the bars. Behind them were two male who looked like servants. He looked over both girls carefully. The taller of the females had longish blonde hair. A lean body build with a large bust. The shorter one was much shorter than her companion. She had dark blue hair and a small frame. Everything about her was small.

The two girls stood there looking into the cell confused. The shorter one looking harder than her companion.

"Where is he? You promised Lucy-chan." The blue haired girl pouted.

"He should be here. This is where the guards brought him."

"He couldn't have just disappeared. Maybe I should..." The girls hand reached for the keys on the hook before she was cut off by the girl who she called Lucy.

"Levy no. He could kill us." She whispered softly.

••••••••••

The suspense was killing him as he hung there. Dropping loudly to the ground he looked at the girls with a devious smirk. The two boys, who used to be standing behind the girls, stood in front of them pushing them back.

He chuckled softly. "Oh don't be afraid of the man in the cage." He smirked stepping closer to the bars.

The two boys pushed the girls back but the short one seemed not to be as scared.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm a prince of darkness." He grinned looking at the girl deviously. That grin sent chills down Levy's spine.

"What's your name?"

"What do you care?" He snarled.

She stood up a little taller, stepping toward the bars of the cage. "Because I asked you a question."

"Gi hi hi hi. I don't care."

The blond looked at her friend with a gentle face.

"What do you expect Levy? He's from the phantom kingdom."

The words "phantom kingdom" escaped her lips with disdain and hatred causing the male in the cell to growl angrily.

"Your just angry that we want to burn this stupid kingdom to pieces."

••••••••••

The blue haired girl looked back at the man in the cage with a determined look.

"Tell me your name."

"Or what shrimp?" He asked snickering softly to himself at the nickname. It was quite clever. Well at least he thought it was. Obviously it struck hard because the blue haired girls face was bright red.

"I'm not a shrimp."

He grunted softly in reply.

"I'm not."

He rolled his eyes tsking softly.
"Go away. You bore me." He said walking back to his bed and collapsing with a soft sigh, his hands placed behind his head so he looked relaxed.

The girl named Lucy pressed a gentle hand to her companions shoulder.

"Come on Levy. He's worthless."

"Yeah come on Levy." The pink haired boy finally spoke up. "You don't need to talk to a jerk like him."

She sighed softly and looked at them before turning away.

"Okay guys let's go."

Together the four trooped up the stairs, Levy looking back over her shoulder at him occasionally. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs as her friend continued and looked at the man laying in the bed.

"Good night." She said gently looking back at the male before continuing up the stairs.

She heard a soft grunt before she scrambled up the stairs.

He couldn't help but laugh a little at the way she was acting. It was somewhat..... No. No. Bad. No thinking about a princess of this family. Of all the girls in Magnolia, he was not aloud to think that I girl who belong to the fairy tail group was cute.

•••••••••••••

{Oooooooo gajeel said what? Ha ha. Thanks to everyone for voting. Leave me comments on what you think. Especially if I make a grammar mistake. I don't mind. Any ideas for what y'all want to come next? Message me}