Wrong Girl

Levy gently placed the damp towel against the woman's forehead. "Lu. Wake up." The woman whispered softly. After a moment the blue haired girl laughed softly. "Come on Lu. Stop playing with me." She said softly as she ran he fingers through the girls blonde hair.

A soft but quick breath came from the blondes lips before her eyes fluttered open. "No." She gasped softly, shooting up. Levy sat beside the couch, her hand clasping her friends.

"Lu-chan. It's okay. It's okay."

"The.....The prince. Phantom. Marriage. Run." She gasped turning to see Levy beside her. "Levy-chan." She screeched, tackling the short woman in a hug. The two girls falling to the floor. Tears streaming down both of their faces. "Oh Levy. You're okay."

"I'm fine Lu. They haven't hurt me." The blue net said softly before swallowing the lump in her throat. "But I do have something to tell you." She mumbled as they stood from the floor, brushing off their torn dresses. "I'm get....."

Before the woman could finish, the door sprung open and Gajeel and two guards stepped into the room. "Get her and go Lily." The tall male muttered gesturing to a tall dark skinned male to his left. The male was almost as tall as Gajeel.

"No. Don't hurt her." Levy said, quickly stepping in front of Lucy.

A soft chuckle escaped the males lips. "Why would I hurt my wife?" He grinned at the blonde. Both of the women stared at the prince with wide eyes.

"What?" Levy asked, her eyes pricking with tears before she felt the male, Gajeel had call Lily, grab her arm.

"Tsk." Gajeel smirked softly. "You said I was a monster right. You told me to leave you alone. Well I am." He grunted leaning down so his face was level with hers. "Now you'll be someone else's pet."

Gajeel's eyes pulled from Levy's hazel ones to meet Lily's. "Take her." He muttered standing to his full height. Lucy immediately leaned to grab Levy but was pulled back by Gajeel gabbing her waist roughly.

"Let go of me. Let go." Lucy protested, squirming in the males arms.

"Quiet woman." Gajeel grunted picking the woman up and throwing her onto the bed as the door shut behind him. "I ain't gonna hurt ya. We'll be married and go on with life. After a while we will fake ya death and let ya go." He muttered beginning to pace the room.

There was a sudden knock on the door and Gajeel paused. "Yeah?" Lily stepped back into the room looking at Gajeel with a look of sadness. "I know that you have given the little one up but she seems upset."

"Tsk." Gajeel muttered beginning to pace again. "I don't give a damn about that shrimp."

The black male before him gave the prince a hard look. "Then I suppose it doesn't bother you that José seems to have taken a liking to the little one." He said with a shrug beginning to walk out the door.

Not even two seconds after the door shut, Lily heard cursing and things being thrown around followed by a young woman's scream. The door swung open and Gajeel stood ready for a fight, his sword held tight in his hand. "If that old man thinks he can take my Shrimp, he's got another thing coming."

Lily smirked and placed a hand to his chest, giving the prince a small bow. "As you command my Liege."

"Stay in the room blonde." Gajeel grunted, stepping out and slamming the door loudly behind him. "Come on Lily. Take me to my Shrimp."

•••••••••••••••••••
(Meanwhile with Natsu and his gang)

The small group of six slipped quietly into the castle. Erza and Mira leading the way since they had once been in the Phantom Lord castle before. Suddenly Natsu froze before shoving forward. "That's Lucy's scream." The male growled.

"What are you talking about flame brain? I didn't hear anything." Grey snickered softly.

"I know my mate okay." He growled taking off on a sprint toward the sound. The pink haired male stopped in time to see Gajeel step from his room, sword in hand. Immediately Natsu's thought went to Lucy being hurt and he lunged forward before Erza's iron gloved hand clapped over his mouth and pulled him back.

The struggle began consisting of Natsu cursing into the woman's hand as they pulled themselves back into the shadows away from the male who was storming away. As soon as they left the woman released Natsu, letting him fall to the floor.

The male quickly scrambled to stand, running to the room and pulling on the door handle.

Locked.

"Lucy." Natsu whispered softly twisting the door handle lightly. "It's me Natsu. Let me in."

There was the sound of two locks clicking and a pair of chocolate brown eyes looked up at him from a small crack in the door. There was a blur of blonde hair and suddenly the male was tackled to the ground. "Natsu you came to get me." The princess sobbed softly, her arms wrapped tightly around the pink haired males neck as she buried her face into his chest.

"Of course I came for ya Luc." The male grinned lifting her chin so that their eyes would meet. "And Igneel sent four of the Royal guard with me."

Erza and the rest bowed onto one knee as the two of them stood. Lucy brushed off her dirty and torn dress as she looked at them. "Mira? You're part of the guard too?" She asked the white haired woman who the two princesses had known as one of their hand maidens. The woman smirked softly. "The best protection you can have is one you didn't even know was there." She smiled but Erza quickly interrupted.

"Where is Levy? We need to get the two of you out of here."

Lucy's eyes watered up slightly at the woman's words. "I'm not sure. It was all so confusing what happened. Gajeel is going after her right now. I guess she's with some guy named José. On my way here I heard the soldiers talking. He's the one that's been causing trouble since the King is sick. He's the one who has been raiding our kingdom." The woman took a deep breath before continuing. Her hands forming into fist so tight her knuckles turned white.

"And now he's got Levy."