Morning after

{Hey. Love you all my little monsters.}

Levy groaned softly as she rolled over, nuzzling her face into the pillow. The sleep was still in her eyes and body so she didn't want to move. Oddly she felt much worse than she had before. Probably due to all the dragging and kicking these past two days.

Beside her came a short growl before two strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against its chest. She looked confused for a moment before remembering. This was Gajeel's room. His bed. And his bare chest against her back. A soft blush formed over her face as she rolled over to face him.

"Morning shrimp." He whispered softly before leaning forward and kissing her lips roughly. Levy blinked softly trying to process what was happening. Before she could, Gajeel's lips were gone as his piercing red eyes looked down into her brown ones. "A little lost huh?" He snickered looking at him.

Levy looked down at the blankets before meeting his eyes. "We didn't. Umm do anything last night did we?" She asked softly, her face had darkened redder than a tomato.

A look of amusement crossed the males face as he leaned down closer to her ear. "Well. What does your body tell you hmm? You feeling sore." He whispered huskily in her ear.

She blushed deeply rolling away from him only to notice her lack of clothing. Noticing this she gasped softly and pulled the blanket tighter around her chest. There wasn't much that she didn't remember. The visions flashing across her mind.

*Flash back*

Levy's breath hitched lightly as his lips pressed against her throat. "Gajeel stop." She mumbled weakly. The male chuckled softly against her neck, letting his hand start to slowly kneed the inside of her thigh. "Oh come on shrimp. You know you like it."

A soft whimper escaped the girls throat at the feeling of his hand so close to her core. "Gajeel please." She begged softly gripping the hairs on his neck into a tight fist.

The male chuckled softly licking her neck. "Do you feel it?" He whispered softly pulling his hand away and turning her to look at him. "Your my mate." He mumbled softly nipping at the skin on her neck. "And I'm not letting you go."

Levy bit her lip roughly as he spoke. Her eyes widening a little at his words. "Mate." She mumbled softly letting her head roll back a little at the feeling of his lips against her neck.

He grunted softly against her skin. "All dragons have mates." He whispered as he lifted her up, his hands tucked beneath her thighs to keep her close. "Now I'm gonna mark you. And keep you forever." His hot breath fanned her ear. "You will be my treasure."

The girl bit her lip roughly before grabbing the collar of his shirt and connecting their lips again. This was just like her dream but it was oh so much better.

Levy growled in annoyance pushing away from him. "I'm not some toy for you to play with." She frowned looking at him. Gajeel smirked pulling her back to him. "Then what do you say we pretend tomorrow and then actually work on our little relationship?" The blue haired girl blushed softly. "I never said I wanted a relationship."

"You never said you didn't." He smirked pulling her into the bed so she was pinned beneath him. "I read that silly little book of yours. This is just like it. Princess gets kidnapped and then falls in love with the bad guy." He leaned closer down the her ear. "Well. Here's your story book ending."

Levy shivered softly at his breath against her ear. "Yeah well in my book it takes a little longer than a day." She retorted quickly.

"Gihi. I don't like to wait." He mumbled pressing soft kisses down her neck before reaching her chest.

Levy bit her lip nervously as he pulled off her shirt and shorts. Her fingers reached into his hair as she pulled his lips back hers into a heated kiss. His tongue licked her lip and Levy quickly complied, allowing him to slip his tongue inside her mouth.

When they had finally pulled away Gajeel smirked and laid down beside her. "Night shorty." He teased wrapping an arm around her waist and laying his head down.

*End of Flashback*

Levy frowned turning around and looking at him. "You jerk. We didn't do anything at all."

The dragon slayer threw his head back laughing at the look on her face. "You seem disappointed. Maybe we should have." He whispered huskily in her ear.

The girl flicked his arm away from her waist as she stood up, glaring at him. "I don't want anything to do with you actually."

"Really?" Came the cocky reply as Gajeel sat up on his elbow to look at her. "Because you seemed really into me last night with that kiss." He teased.