Alone

{Sorry for the plot twist.
Wait no I'm not.
Ha ha ha ha}

•••••••••••••••

Levy groaned softly as she sat up, rubbing the side of her neck with the palm of her hand.

'What happened? Why do I hurt so badly? Where am I?' She thought to herself with a small sigh.

Looking around, she felt like she was being watched but she couldn't see anything.

A tallish girl stepped from the shadows, her head cocked sideways as she looked at Levy. Her hair was blue like Levy's but a shade darker.

"Who are you?" She asked softly trying to sit up but couldn't. Looking up at her hands she noticed that they were chained to the wall. "Great." She muttered softly.

The girl tilted her head looking Levy over carefully. "Juvia wants to know how you knew Gejeel-Samas name."

"I.....I.....I had a dream." She whispered looking down at her feet.

"You had a dream about me?" Came the rough voice from her dream.

"Gajeel." Levy asked softly looking up at the male. She shouldn't have felt excited since she was chained up and had no idea if where she was. But she was.

Gajeel raised an eyebrow and crouched down in front of her. Juvia watched the two of them carefully before Gajeel looked over at her.

"You may leave Juvia."

"But Gajeel......"

"I said leave." He snapped. Juvia nodded and slowly backed from the room, the door closing loudly behind her.

"I remember you. You were in my dream." He grunted softly looking Levy over with sharp eyes.

"You had the dream too?" Levy asked with wide eyes. He nodded looking into her hazel eyes. It had been a long quiet moment before Levy spoke. "If you know me why am I chained up? I know you don't want to hurt me."

A soft chuckled escaped Gajeel's lips.
"One dream and you think you know me huh shrimp? You don't know me." He said shaking his head and standing up.

Levy looked up at him as he stood. "No but I can tell you aren't all that bad. So just let me go."

Gajeel shook his head with a small smirk. "Nope. I can't. My father would be quite disappointed if his entertainment for the night went missing."

Levy looked at him with anger. "How dare you. I am not some toy." A looked crossed her face as she sat back thinking. "This is like in my dream."

A small smirk crossed Gajeel's face. "Except your the one locked in the cage and I get to walk out of here." Levy frowned and looked at him. "And I'm not gonna kiss you this time either." He teased.

Levy frowned leaning back and away from him. "I didn't want you to anyway."

Gajeel chuckled cockily. "Are you so sure about that Miss McGarden? I mean after all. It could be just like those story books you love so much."

Levy looked at him uneasily. "H....How do you know my last name?" She asked stuttering a little. No one knew her real last name unless you were in the kingdom.

The males red eyes flared with excitement. "It's a friend you thought you could trust." He said simply before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

••••••••••

Levy pulled her knees to her chest and buried her face into them. Someone had gotten her here like this intentionally. The chains needed to be released or at least relaxed so she could move a little for herself.

Even though she had slept through the drugging process, Levy was still tired. It had been a stressful night and now she was stuck here.

Alone.

Never in her life, Even at the castle, had she felt more alone then she did now. There was no one to talk to. No books to read.

She laid her forehead against her knees and fell asleep.

••••••••••••

"Hey." Called a loud voice as Levy's feet were kicked with a boot. "Get up. You've for work to do."

Levy groaned softly sitting up and looking up at the guard.

"What do I have to do?" She asked softly preparing to stand as the guard unlocked the chains from her wrist. It wasn't until now that she noticed her bleeding wrists. The chains had dug into her pale skin, letting the blood shine on her skin.

"You will be working as a maid." Gajeel smirked standing in the doorway with his arms crossed. He still wore the leather vest that had been in her dream along with his normal beige colored pants. Black cut off gloves adorned his hands. In his hands was a maids outfit. The skirt was short and probably would barely cover her butt.

Levy looked at him with a small frown as she rubbed her wrists. "I will not be a maid. And I will not wear something like that." She said crossing her arms and turning away.

Gajeel leaned down next to her ear whispering softly to her.

"You either wear it or you work nude. Either one works for me and my father."

Him being so close to her ear caused Levy to shudder slightly. Her face was bright red merely at his words.

"You wouldn't dare." She muttered looking at him.

"Try me." Came the cocky reply before Levy snatched the outfit from his hands.

"Fine now get out." When the two males stood there looking at her, she growled. "I said get out. I will not change with two males here." Her anger exploded from her quickly.

Gajeel chuckled. "Didn't know you were gonna change so quickly. Thought you might like a shower and to be clean first."

Levy blushed and looked up at him a little ashamed. "I would." She not her lip looking up at him with her hazel eyes. "Please?"

Gajeel nodded and took her arm guiding her along. "You may go now Jet. Princess Levy is in my capable hands."

Levy looked at the guard in a mixture of surprise and disgust.

"Jet?!?"

{Wahoo another chapter. Yeah. I was gonna finish this yesterday but I had work and yeah. Tired. Anywho jets a bad guy? I'm shaking it all up}