Mistakes

{I left y'all at a cliff hanger. And I debated about posting this so close because I wanted to torture y'all.
But meh. Too much work

This chapter is dedicated to iheartmusic1497 cuz she's awesome and super supportive of me}

••••••••••

Levy flinched softly as the hand pressed roughly against her throat. Her eyes threatened to close but she forced herself to look at him. If he was going to kill her, he was at least gonna look her in the eyes.

"Still think I'm not gonna hurt you shrimp?" Gajeel growled tightening his grip on her throat. Pleasure filled his mind as he heard her gasp for air. Her eyes locked on his fiery red ones.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teased with a smirk.

Levy grabbed at his wrist trying her best to pull his hand away from her throat but it was pointless. Gajeel was known for having a cold heart. He killed anyone or anything who dared get in his way but as he looked into the bluenets hazel eyes. He couldn't continue.

His grip slowly loosened as he pushed her roughly to the floor.

"Your lucky I'm hungry." He growled walking to the table and taking the food to his bed.

The young girl sat on the floor breathing heavily. Her hand was placed over her throat to feel safe.

"Your weak." Came a airy voice. Gajeel turned and looked at the girl who was struggling to stand. "Can't even hurt a girl."

He growled in annoyance swiftly catching her up by her throat again.

"What was that shrimp?"

There was silence in his reply and he could only smirk. Her throat was so small it would be easy to snap if..... His voice trailed off as he met her eyes. Even as she was loosing consciousness, her eyes had a sparkle that nothing could dull.

A small choking sound was heard and Gajeel realized that while he was distracted the girl had passed out. "Oh hell." He muttered letting go of her throat and holding her in his arms.

He pressed his ear close the her nose and was relieved to hear her breathing. If he hurt her anymore than that, the king might kill him. That would create a problem for getting back to his kingdom.

He laid her down on the bed looking down at her. She looked absolutely nothing like the king and his daughter. Maybe she was adopted. Or got her mothers looks. For being so small she was somewhat cute.

••••••••••

Levy's eyes fluttered open and she looked around her not being able to hide the fear. It was a dream. It was just a dream. The dangerous man in the cells downstairs hadn't touched her.

She smiled pulling the blanket over her and rolling over only to see Gajeel sitting in a chair. His head leaned back against the wall as if he was sleeping. A soft gasp escaped her lips and she scrambled back against the wall.

"Glad to see that you awake darling." He chuckled not bothering to open his eyes.

"What did you do to me?"

"Choked you until you were unconscious."

"Why am I here?"

"No guards came to get you." He shrugged simply opening his eyes and looking at her.

She tightened the blankets around her as she came to the realization that she was in his bed. A dark blush dusted her face.

"H.....how did I get here?" She stuttered softly.

"Tsk. I put you there."

"Why?"

He rolled his eyes annoyed.
"I couldn't very well leave you on the floor now could I? Listen here shrimp." He said leaning forward toward her.

"If you get hurt then they kill me. On the same topic. If I keep you here under my grasp I have a bargaining chip to get me the hell out of here." He smirked. "And unfortunately I'm gonna have to take you with me."

••••••••••
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{oops is that cliffhanger? Oh well}